on 16 March 2018
Another Spiderman movie, another spiderman franchise and another person playing spiderman. But oddly after the 70's spiderman movies, then the Toby Mcguire movies, you would think this would be the same old. In fact its fresher, cleaner and more fun to watch than all the others before it. This movie is hard hitting, fast paced and well made. Time to choose.....!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 August 2017
Came next day.
Packaged perfectly.
Brand new as described.

Keeping my spider man daughter quite for hours well worth every penny.
on 6 May 2013
I have loved Sam Raimi films ever since I first watched “Evil Dead”, So I was very thrilled to hear that he would direct the Spiderman film (2002), I was excited and he delivered, Spiderman 2 is actually my favorite, but Spiderman 3 was not too good, So with the collapse of Spiderman 4 and 5 during pre – production, Raimi walked away, So then Marc Webb directs the Reboot, honestly they have been a lot of Negative’s and Positives being thrown around about the reboot, but I liked it, Webb did a very good Job with this, the 3D is not the best out there, but it ain’t the worst either, story wise I felt it was well paced.

The Blu-Ray package is very nice, it consists of 2 Blu Ray discs, the second Blu Ray disc is packed with features, this is what is not specified here on Amazon, the first disc of this set has both the 3D and 2D versions of the movie, they are both on the same disc, just pop it in and select the version you want.

The Video is flawless, Crisp and Very detailed, The Audio is well timed and detailed too.

SPECIFICATIONS

50GB Blu-ray Disc
2 Disc set (2 BD's)
UV digital copy
on 16 June 2014
I like this better than the new version. In particular, the Green Goblin is every bit a mad and scarey as he is in the comics...I don't know what they were thinking with the current rendition of the GB in the ASM2 film, that was so naf. I think even the comic book fans get up themselves too much and believe these films need to take themselves seriously, but, for me, the fun is in the very comic book nature of it. Bring on the bright spangly custumes....note to the makers of the Avengers movie, PLEASE SORT OUT FALCON'S AND HAWKEYES CUSTOME... What is the point of a superhero if they don't have a custom, they just look like SWAT extras...rubbish, put them in their proper outfits!
One person found this helpful
on 7 October 2017
A must have to my collection. All 5 movies in blu-ray format. The quality of the movies in my opinion are good, of course all will depend of you TV and the blu-ray player. I use an Xbox One (first model) and a 4K TV but it's more than perfect. Highly recommended to everyone.
on 6 April 2018
Reached in excellent condition with a beautiful slipcover. Not a huge fan of the film, but I got it for the slipcover and the low price. Nevertheless, a decent title for the collection.
on 7 May 2018
I always buy in 4K UHD and I love the Spider-Man films.

This is a great quality film and great to watch although not as good as the original three films with Toby Maguire
on 9 January 2018
Delivery was as I was told so no surprises there.
The film itself is my personal favourite of any Spiderman film , whoever plays Spidey, due in no small part to the brilliant performance of Alfred Molina as Otto Octavius .
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 August 2015
I'm not reviewing the movie itself but the Blu ray disc,as reviews on the movie themselves can vary greatly and is more on a personal level..
The quality of the video is first class and the sound quality top notch...this is not always the case with Blu rays despite what some think...The steering of the effects were great too..Recomended..Cheers
on 29 April 2018
The first of many spiderman films and has not stood the test of time very well but is significantly better than the 'maguire' sequels