on 25 August 2012
Had already tried the Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag which wasn't very big and didn't stick well to the tiles or shower screen. This product is slightly bigger and I'm pleased to say sticks well to both the tiles and shower screen. Remember to follow the instructions, simply wet both the suckers and surface you're attaching to and job done. Very happy with this, just what I was looking for.
on 25 June 2012
Large enough for all toys and even stays on the wall when my 14mth old son pulls it to put toys in. Highly recommended.
on 17 July 2016
Absolute blessing for anyone with a child! Couldn't believe it when it arrived too. Such a generous size and the price was amazing. It actually sticks to the tiles too and when full!!! Unlike the blue branded corner ones you get that cost 10 times the price of these!! I bought this to replace that as it didn't hold as many and it kept falling down. This however hasn't fallen down yet and holds loads of toys!!! An absolute blessing as I was fed up of the toys all over!!!
on 26 April 2016
I'm geussing that people who wrote a good review wrote it as soon as they stuck it up, I thought I would wait a couple of days and I'm glad I have because all it does is falls down, the only reason it hasn't receive 1 star is because it looks lovely and is large, it would be perfect if it didn't keep falling down!!
on 1 May 2016
This is a great size bath net. I manage to get loads of toys in it and it doesn't really take up any room like a bucket would. Sticks well but now it has been used for over a year it doesn't seem to stay on all the time. For the price though it is well worth it.
on 10 March 2016
This is great and stores lots of toys.
Because we have little 1cmx1cm tiles it doesn't stick above the bath as we would have liked but it sticks in the bath and my little one (5) puts all her bath toys away tidy after her bath. Great value.
on 11 January 2016
Really disappointed with this product. Every time I stuck the suction pads up on the tiles by the bath, one of them either kept slipping down or worse, came unstuck altogether. So it NEVER actually worked. Total waste of money.
on 6 September 2015
This is fab! It's really big so fits all my boys' bath time toys in. The suction cups aren't very strong though so if you put any weight in it will fall down. Overall though, it's great to keep the bath nice and tidy.
on 17 March 2015
Good quality over-sized washing machine 'undies bag' adapted to hold all the bath time baby toys instead that fixes to the bathroom wall via suction cups. Who'd have thunk it eh! But it works as it keeps the bath area a little tidier, so let's go with it.
on 19 January 2015
I'm so happy I risked getting this, followed the very easy instructions and it stuck perfectly. My 2 year old regularly empties it herself and it still stays stuck to the tiles and we have really filled it with bath toys. Super impressed, should have got it years ago