on 24 March 2014
The product description is not correct! As I was looking for a case made of real/genuine leather I was disappoineted to receive this case made of some plastic/PU leather imitation. It looks nice but emits a disturbing chemical smell. I have an iPad gen4 and the fit is perfectly fine. Also, it seems to be well made. But I was looking for a leather case, not this.
In short:
- Made of plastic material (product description is fraudulent)
- Emits a chemical smell
+ Well made
+ Looks nice
+ Good fit (iPad 4)
on 19 January 2014
Was looking for a replacement for the Apple cover (which covers the screen, turns on and off the iPad via magenets, but nothing else). This is nice quality (not a poor Chinese quality product), but inexpensive.

General comments:
- nice material
- stand works well enough

The modus operandi means you unclip the bottom of the iPad to allow it to engage in the cover as a stand. So if you don't like the idea of unclipping the lower half of the case this might not be for you. But in my opinion the quality makes up for this.
on 4 April 2014
Can't fault this cover.
Quality build, very practical, easy to charge as cover doesn't obscure charging port.
Variable viewing grooves or can be held by one hand with the hand strap.
Excellent product.
on 20 October 2014
This model of ipad case is of very good quality, at a very low price. It arrived well packaged, and on time, and fits the ipad 3 perfectly protecting it in all the essential areas - front, back and corners, whilst still allowing access to all ports, switches and apertures. The sleep/wake function works well, and the strapback facility is a useful bonus, as well as the 3 stage angle support slots, only in the landscape orientation which is my preferred use, and is made of faux leather - which is my preference.

When the case is closed, it feels nice and secure adding just a little extra thickness to the overall size, but still slim enough to slip into the smallest gaps, such as into a bookcase for neat storage etc. Overall I am really happy with this excellent case, it looks great in the red colour which I chose, and should give you years of service
on 15 March 2013
Product description for this could of been a lot better, such as pointing out it DOES work with the ipad 4 and it does put the ipad to sleep when closing the cover.

Gives a good sense of protection. Really like it.

However i would not give it 5 stars because it has no position for typing. The three positions you can put the ipad in are at too much of an angle to type. Real shame that.
on 29 August 2014
I must say, for the price I paid to purchase this product. It is an excellent buy. Very durable, protect the ipad edges if it falls. This is my 3rd ipad case and it is the best I have used so far. I will consider purchasing this case again if I do decide to get another one.
on 1 February 2014
Amazed at the intro price and quality this is a must have for any iPad user and i want to no where have you been while i have had to use flimsy covers for years now i feel the quality and no my precious ipad is safe and secure....buy it
on 27 November 2013
just what I was after. very stylish case, and not too bulky (like so many out there) and works with my iPAD2 just fine (though specifically for iPAD3). Wrong case delivered first time but rapid turnaround by seller, very good communication to help with that.
on 31 December 2013
This is the neatest I pad holder I have purchased so far it has been quite frustrating finding the right one. Not bulky. Not heavy. The strap is a nice touch. The quality of the material is really nice. I would recommend this , I find it easy to type with especially on your lap with the split keyboard, love it. It stands up really well unlike the belkin that rotates which after a few weeks it got all loose and unstable aargh! this is very stable and the groves are really deep to hold the screen. This is brown, so I guess the cream interior will get worn in time so consider this if you think it will be a problem of you.
Just had it a few days. So I hope I am saying the same in a few months. I would give it 4.5 but as I cannot it's a 5!
on 23 January 2014
What can I say? It fits my iPad 2 perfectly, locks the screen automatically when closing the cover, it looks smart and the build quality is of a high standard.

I particularly like the 'corner clips' rather than the whole sleeve thing that most cases have, it provides ample protection front and back.
The elastic strap on the front cover works very well for holding the device with one hand in portrait when the cover is folded around the back of the iPad, and it has a little elastic carrying handle on the back of it which works nicely as well.
The case is nice and slim and unobtrusive and the stand mechanism works perfectly.

Can't recommend enough, just what I wanted.

Also the case was given a delivery time of 3-5 days and arrived in 2, ordered from iZilla Ltd, thanks!