on 19 September 2015
Not impressed. Soft. Bitter. Small. Powdery. Taste was no good therefore could not really use to eat on own. Had to use as ingredients instead. Does anyone know where to get good quality organic almonds? Non organic almonds are easy to find decent quality.. but organic is much harder to find good quality. Very disappointing. I went on to buy 1kg bags from wholefoods but there was only some improvement. So until I can find a decent supplier of organic almonds I will be giving organic almonds a wide berth. Other organic nuts are much better quality. I have no idea why almonds are such poor quality compared to other organic nuts.. Go figure.
on 2 September 2014
Mostly nice almonds, that we consume soaked, but there are some bitter ones in too, which can be quite a nasty surprise when one does not expect them. Also find them a bit pricey, but still one of the cheapest around.
on 30 August 2014
thepackaging was poor.This should be packed in a foil pack for moisture protection.
The quality aws also poor.I reckon that about 2 to 3% of the product is either chipped or broken.
I have had better quality before!
on 31 August 2015
The nuts are all very dry, like cardboard, and tasteless. Worst almonds I've ever tasted actually. I'm gutted I have 3kg to get through, but I certainly won't be getting these again, I'm really disappointed.
on 14 August 2015
Beware short use by date: received end July 2015, use by date mid-January 2016
on 15 December 2014
Only 6 weeks left till they expire. Very disappointed on this occasion.
on 25 June 2015
Nice almonds. We have them in a jar, sellotape up the rest and store for refills. We put these in bowls with walnuts and brazil nuts and snack on them. Used for nut roasts and garnishes too.
on 11 April 2014
I get through so many almonds, so this is great value for me. I only ever use organic almonds, and these have a good flavour.
on 10 April 2014
Very high quality! I shall happily re order and use more in my cooking! The best form of calcium, too!
on 1 August 2014
Much bigger almonds than those I bought at one of the big supermarkets and organic too.

See one answered question