on 9 January 2014
Too big for me and cannot see how you would adjust it to make it fit better? Gave it to my husband and he has a much bigger head than me, even a bit big for him, but will serve it's purpose! Would have cost more than the helmet cost to return.....maybe I just don't have the right shaped head for a helmet.....rode a bike for 20 years without one...but now we all have to be safety conscious.....
on 26 June 2013
This helmet is nice and cheap , but it fits larger than the 57-59.
the quality leaves a lot to be desired.......
on 31 July 2014
I got one of these & despite the other reviews describing the helmet as larger in size than expected, I found it a rather tight fit & on the small side. My head actually measures 58cm but, as I have found before with motorcycle helmets, because my head is quite broad at the back I usually take size 60cm.
A further confusing factor is that the label in the helmet and on the box says "56-58" & not "57-59" as in the website, although it is also designated as "M" in the helmet & as "S-M" on the box !
on 3 February 2014
it was not a 57 at all. No adjustments!! I used some from my older one to make it fit perfect.
on 26 March 2015
This helmet is huge. My head measures 58 cm and I though this helmet would fit lovely but no it was massive. I think this helmet is probably better suited for men not ladies. Please also bare in mind that the it will cost £6.01 to return this item to Amazon. I wish I had just gone to my local bike shop and paid for a proper fitted bike helmet. Lesson learnt!
on 15 February 2013
Bought this as our daughter rarely cycles except on holiday, this is a good comfortable item and relatively inexpensive but still provides the safety needed.
on 29 April 2013
Looks nice and feels sturdy. If the wearer won't complain over the years, I will be able to give it my seal of approval. AND it looks really British ...
on 31 December 2012
Child loves this one, all friends asked their mum for one, so cool. Would recommend to parents for all kids
on 29 September 2013
This product is very good and nice on the kids. The kids love it so much. I will Recommend this product.
on 11 August 2015
It's larger than the size, it does not fit