Format: DVD|Change

on 21 May 2017
Laughed from start to finish, a must have for any fan!
on 27 April 2017
very funny
on 15 May 2017
Daughter-in-law loves Miranda Hart.
on 13 July 2016
we LOVE miranda! So funny, never gets old!
on 20 May 2017
Laughed out loud, such fun!
on 10 August 2015
She's a legend!
on 20 June 2013
Miranda is always welcome in my house. The episodes are invariably hilarous and have elements of pathos to which we can all relate - well I can anyway. I think that this recogition of the great absurdity of life as reflected in Miranda's work is what makes her mishaps so laugh-out-loud funny and a joy to watch. Miranda's character is wonderful, funny, impossible and refreshing. The entire cast is an amazing ensemble and each one is pivotol to the success of the work. Must mention the recurring guests - great when they reappear. Looking forward to owning the 3rd series. Such Fun!!
on 18 April 2014
What a great DVD for any fan of Miranda Hart. Great value for money. The moment it arrived it was being played and I was in a comfy comedy cocoon on my couch. There's no better cure for the blues than a large cup of tea, a packet of your favourite biscuits and extended exposure to any of the series of Miranda. Love it!
on 29 June 2014
good fun if you like this special humour that Miranda portrays.
I would continue to buy more from this series.
on 23 November 2016
I recently purchased this DVD set as part of a Christmas gift to send to my Dad who lives in Australia. I believe they either don't have the show at all over there, or they are very far behind. Either way, I'm happy if he's happy. I myself don't religiously follow the show, however when I have caught an episode, there are definitely plenty of laugh out loud cringeworthy moments. And having Tom Ellis in the show for a bit of eye candy doesn't hurt either! If I'm lucky, the next time I see my Dad, perhaps he will pass the DVD's on to me.