on 1 September 2015
Simply terrific. Needed sleep over an hour ago but this little tale kept me alert till the end. Love this guy's writing. Feels like when I first found the writings of a great writer I dare not name because I need to read the rest of Mishka's work before I make such a comparison. Based on this though, he's a pretty awesome scribe.
on 3 September 2014
The central character both intimidates with his offbeat cool and inspires sympathy for his weakness, he doesn't come across as someone I could befriend but his honesty and eloquence drew me and for all that I could imagine myself in his shoes. It's so easy or us all to be mauled by our emotions building imaginary relationships with imaginary friends on the internet, in his case, of course, his imaginary friend is a symptom, and a tactic, of something far darker and more painful.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 May 2016
Mishka Shubaly will always be a firm favourite author.

Shubaly writes with a warmth and sincerity hard to replicate, and with a truthfulness that leaves the reader wanting more.
on 27 December 2014
It was a nice story of unrequited love and a girl that stalked man, I read it in an hour before bed. Add
on 3 September 2014
A well written story very relevant to present day society/dating.
on 18 March 2014
As good as the long run, very different but equally as heartfelt and laid bare. A great read as again.