Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 August 2017
I have only applied it once so far but I can all ready tell I am going to love it, I have been trying for a long time to find a tan that gives me a nice natural glow without streaking. I even have the highly sought after Fake bake which I aint that keen on. It is alright but it doesnt go dark enough as I am very pale, and I have noticed it streaking a fair bit, Might be a dodgy batch. I cant complain about this so far however, it gives me a tan that looks natural and seems to last a while. I wasn't sure if this would work or not but so far it has been excellent, I will update if there has been any changes.
on 7 March 2017
Good job
on 14 August 2017
Delivery excellent only used it onceso tanning effect to early to comment
on 9 July 2017
Best fake tan. Provides a natural glow, without the orange effect.
on 2 November 2012
I like it a lot, just two or three pumps gets you a better face. The result in your skin is very nice and very natural, I will buy it again
on 30 December 2015
As a fair skinned guy ( blonde/strawberry blonde/ hint of ginger) it's always good to keep a healthy " touch of colour" during the long sunless UK autumn/winter/ spring period. Tried a few before but always that hint of fake tan " biscuity" aroma. This however is odourless. After shaving, dry skin and squirt X 1 onto your palm ( its very dark as it comes out just ignore that) 2 full squirts is usually enough to do the full face/ forehead/neck.
I work it in gradually ( 1 squirt at a time) covering forehead first then on to face and so on working in well with fingertips. Good even coverage is essential. It dries fast and leaves no residue on face at all.

if you then want to apply an aftershave balm etc it doesn't affect the fully absorbed tan in anyway whatsoever.

The tan itself is a nice " weekend in the sun" look, no odour, zero grease, and zero orange look. If you wanted a more " holiday tan" look just apply extra layer for a deeper tan. It doesn't even come off on your collar. It takes a couple of weeks to get to UK but is totally worth it imo.
on 23 January 2014
Saw this advertised and bought it. Have used this in the past and it does give a healthy look to your completion without being to obvious.
HOWEVER"..................WHEN THE PACKAGE ARRIVED THE DAY AFTER ORDERING THE PACKAGING WAS DAMAGED AND THE TOP FOR THE TUBE WAS MISSING, NOT IN THE BOX SO IT GAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT IT HAD BEEN PRE OWNED !!!!! Just a prompt for someone to note for future sales.
Not worth returning so I am using it now
on 7 December 2013
Does exactly what it says and definitely works.
Skin is left with a healthy looking golden glow which is exactly what you want without looking orange or silly.
I prefer to use this alongside another moisturiser and mix the two before applying as it gives me a more even coverage and I find it quite sticky and difficult to apply evenly when using alone.
Other than that its a quality product that delivers and I'd recommend to all anticipating wether or not to purchase.
on 2 April 2015
This Product Is Amazing And Feel Great On The Skin...Can't Live Without It
on 2 July 2015
One of L'Oréal's better products. Just add a few squirts to the daily face moisturiser and gives a very good natural look. Difficult to sourcehere in the UK but thanks to Amazon, I can still manage to find it.