on 20 April 2015
Turns out is craptacular plastic... not metal. Disappointed on that front, especially over the price.
It does serve its purpose perfect though, I must say that.
Typical belkin charging tons for plastic.
on 2 November 2014
Does what it says on the box. We love it as it is used to hold my granddaughters ipad, now we are all vying for 'a lend' so I will clearly need another few but I have no hesitation in purchasing more as this is a strong, ingenious little invention. We all love it and highly recommend
on 26 February 2016
Good sturdy stand, non slip base grips well, iPad mini fits great. I have a few of these in different places so my iPad is always safe and easy to read. In the kitchen it makes a great stand to read recipes and such.
on 25 May 2014
I'm loving this Belkin Chef Stand for ipad, I have an ipad air 2014 and it does the trick, great for anywhere to watch movies or just type or have skype conversations, it's a good angle and solidly built.

I recommend it.
on 8 August 2015
Excellent product? I thought it would all be plastic, but the black bit on it is a soft material that won't scratch the surface of my device. Supports my iPad mini on the worktop at just the right angle to read recipes easily.
on 7 July 2015
It's amazing I put my iPad on it and my grandson can watch pepper pig it looks nice on my unit .
on 26 April 2015
What a find!!! Love my iPad stand when watching catch up or a movie on my iPad
on 29 November 2015
xmas present - looks good - delivery excellent
on 14 June 2015
Excellent service, works well, would buy again
on 13 April 2016