on 11 December 2015
Loads of bass ,and a good compromise between sound quality/size.As others have mentioned the cable is a bit fragile and you do need to take care not to damage or they won't work for long ,hint don't pull them out of your ears by the wire and hold the jackplug when removing from your device, but are genuine not fake as some buyer 's state after breaking them due to mistreatment .For a tenner I don't think you'll find better.
on 26 July 2017
If you're looking for a decent pair of headphones without spending a huge amount, you can certainly do a lot worse than these! I've went through countless pairs of headphones over the years and I don't think any come close on value for money. Provided you like fairly heavy bass, I think you'd be hard pushed to find anything that compares for any less than five or six times the price .

The headphones are comfortable and whilst they might not really be suitable for running, they are secure enough otherwise. My only criticism is that the wires are fairly thin, so you need to take care of them otherwise it's likely to go at some point - the previous pair I had eventually lost sound in one ear after a year of heavy use, but I think that was mainly due to my wrapping the wires too tightly.

All things considered they are a fantastic pick for a budget pair of headphones, with decent build quality and sound well above it's price point. If you see these on sale for £10-15, don't hesitate to buy yourself a pair!
on 27 January 2015
I have had these a good few month now, and haven't managed to break them, that's impressive. They fit nicely in my ears, very comfortable, and block all outside noise, barking dog, no problemo, annoying boss no problemo ( I will not take responsibility if you get sacked for doing that) visiting friends with crying baby.. No problemo.
The only issue I do have is there uncanny ability to tangle, I am sure they come alive in my pocket just to waste 30 seconds of my day every time I use them.
Conclusion.
Good price
Nice sound quality for the price.
Comfortable fit
Good outside sound blocker
Top notch headphones
on 21 June 2017
Great sound, good fit and no tangling either!

These typically last around a year before my constant use of them wears them out, but I keep coming back to these and buying another pair because they're really good value for money and they're easy to disentangle.
on 11 August 2017
I always buy these headphones as I like good bass on my music and these are so much better than any others I have tried. The better they fit in your ear the better the bass is.
on 8 September 2017
On ear piece gave up the ghost. Bass is good, Construction is lightweight but bulky. They don't isolate your surounding noise as well as my previous ones.
on 29 July 2017
Probably one of the most reliable products I have ever owned. I have been using these daily for almost 4 years and they are still as good as new. Decent sound quality for the price, light, good ear fit and sufficiently long cable. I can't fault them!
on 24 April 2014
These earphones started off very well, and sounded brilliant. But the immediate draw back, was that they did not last more than 3 weeks. Thinking by the fact that i use a Jabra Clipper Stereo Bluetooth device with my iPhone 5C, i believed that the usual places that would cause damage to earphones would be avoided. It seems that no matter how well you look after earphones, they do not last!
on 27 March 2014
Although these were slightly more expensive than most, and I didn't find the fit quite as cozy as some earplugs out there, they lasted well. At least until I accidentally cut through them with a pair of scissors! I had no qualms about replacing them with the same make though, and so far the replacements are working just as well. An excellent buy all round.
on 23 November 2014
Very good fit, arrived quickly, excellent sound. The bass really makes a difference from all my previous headphones. The wire is just the right length (at least for me).
I would definitely recommend this product and will probably end up buying another pair as a spare in case I lose them!