Size: Uni|Change
Price:£6.95+ £1.99 shipping

on 23 September 2015
Its quick to use. Rinse wetsuits in it & hang to dry - thats it.
But our wetsuits don't feel as clean as when we used our previous product (O'Neill wet suit cleaner) & whilst we've had no issues with unpleasant smells, the suit's somehow don't feel as "fresh"
on 18 November 2015
I love a good piss in my wetsuit and this product helps me get it cleaned
on 7 August 2015
This works. It smells natural (rather than like a chemical) in the bucket and definitely took the edge off my wetsuit pong. My bathroom smells less like a men's urinal than it has done in the past with our numerous suits drying off
on 20 December 2015
As much of a relief as pissing in the wetsuit was in the first place!
on 12 July 2012
This stuff works well, very easy to use and stops wet suit boots stinking as well, bottle should last a nuymber of washes.
on 9 August 2014
Great stuff we use this all the time for the wet suits I just soak them in the bath for upto 1/2 hour in the diluted solution very quick delivery and well packaged.
on 18 June 2014
Bought as a gift and recipient very pleased. A welcome addition to a new hobby that should help to prolong wetsuit life.
on 8 May 2014
iv had other shampoo before but this one for me personally is the best.and for the price you cant go wrong
on 29 January 2014
This stuff is brilliant! My wetsuit stank like death on a stick and after half an hour in this stuff it smells like brand new, lovely clean neoprene!
on 3 May 2016
Stinky pissy wetsuit. Cleaned with this and now not stinky pissy wetsuit. Maybe I shouldn't piss in my wetsuit. Well, it doesn't mattter now, I can just use this.