Colour: Black|Change
Price:£280.00 - £372.66

on 13 January 2014
I bought this pushchair 4 months ago and I have to say I am still in love with it. I didn't purchase a carrycot for my newborn as the seat lies nice and flat and seems perfectly comfortable for my baby, in conjuction with the Diono Soft Body Support and a footmuff. When researching this buggy, I saw a few people on various websites asking if it can be used from birth without a carrycot and my answer is yes! My baby has been very content and cosy in there.

Pros

Fold- the fold is fantastic, I live in a first floor flat and it is so easy to fold and carry upstairs whilst carrying baby too. Especially when the wheels are wet and muddy! I used to have a Graco Century umbrella fold and found it cumbersome and unwieldy to carry upstairs.

Dimensions - I'm 5'4" and have found the handle to be a perfect height, also I don't have to adjust my stride at all to avoid kicking basket or seat even when laid flat. I don't find the buggy to be bulky at all and haven't struggled in shops, etc. It folds to a manageable size, and fits in the boot of my mum's peugeot 207, although I sometimes need to pop a wheel off if there's other stuff in there (easily done).

Hood - hood is fantastic and pulls down so far I haven't needed a sunshade at all. The two windows are very handy for keeping an eye on baby as we walk, and she loves staring up through them too.

Handling- handles beautifully with the single handlebar, even one handed. Not heavy to push at all. Suspension feels good over slightly rough pavement.

Basket- very roomy and easily accessible even with seat lying flat. There is an extra pocket behind the seat but obviously I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

General- the buggy feels reassuringly solid without being overly bulky, my baby always looks cosy and secure even in cold, windy and rainy weather, the appearance is smart, and the brake is easily operated.

Cons

The accessories are not included. It would be nice to at least have a raincover included instead of paying £20+ for an official one. Other things like parent console, belly bar, footmuff are all similarly expensive but can be subsituted with universal cheaper brands in most cases. Something to factor in though.

If you buy a compatible car seat, carrycot, adaptors, etc, then the whole set up can become much more expensive (but probably still cheaper thansome of the trendier brands), but if like me, you have a car seat that stays in the car, arent bothered about having a parent facing option and just want to use the pushchair on its own, then this buggy is great value and will be used for 2-3 years.

EDIT: UPDATED FOR 18 MONTH REVIEW

I have now been using the buggy for 18 months and am very happy with it. The components all remain in good order. It still feels solid and secure and hasn't become 'ricketty' at all. Still folds fine. The fabric is as good as new - no tears or rips. Handlebar is fine, the rubber hasn't split despite the buggy being folded and leant against the wall every night.

The buggy is still lightweight to use even with a toddler in it, and has plenty of room for her to grow, although a movable foot rest would have been very handy for naps.

Notes:

Now that my daughter sits up, I have noticed that the most upright seat position is still a little too reclined for her and she likes to lean forward to see out (have seen this mentioned in other reviews). However, I have just ordered some 'sit up straps' specially for this model from eBay that claim to remedy this.

I also purchased the Red Kite rain cover last year (about half the price of the official one) which fits ok (can't fasten at the front but this doesn't seem to be an issue), although the hood is so good I've barely used it - only in very wet/windy conditions. Have recently seen BJCM compatible rain covers for about £10 on eBay which may fit better.

Recently I noticed the front wheel became rather stiff and pulled to the right. After removing the wheel, I noticed that some mud had found its way into the swivel mechanism and dried, making it stick. This was easily cleaned away and a spritz of WD40 soon had it running smoothly again!

All in all, the buggy has been a great purchase and I haven't been tempted to buy another at all. Hope this review has been useful!
on 14 January 2013
I loved the colour to begin with. The quality of the built is very good. The handle in the middle to fold the pram is the best thing ever. Remember to buy a rain cover though.
on 15 May 2013
A great buggy - so easy to fold away, light but sturdy and easy to manoeuvre. It looks good too have had lots of comments on it. Fits on London buses easily. I've bought adapters and plugged in my maxi-cosi pebble carseat which works great. Love it. Only drawback is the basket could be slightly bigger.
on 12 October 2014
Love love love this pushchair. So easy to use. Only drawback I can think if of is that the handle doesn't extend and hard to hang things on (yes, I know you shouldn't do that, but let's be honest - every parent has to at some point)
on 23 October 2014
Great pram, bought to replace I candy peach that had got too small, and I was fed up of having two pieces in the boot. Really spacious for the larger toddler (my tall nearly 4yr old still hops in given half a chance) and comfy to push. I especially wanted a single handle bar, so it is easy to push and steer one handed, when holding another child's hand. A good compromise between a sturdy travel system and a more flimsy MacLaran type. Can't fault it really.
on 20 February 2014
Very nice pushchair. Bought for our toddler but with a new baby on the way in mind too. Easy to manoeuvre and nice and sturdy. Definitely easy to fold and doesn't take up too much room in the car. Good size shopping basket. Shame it doesn't come with a rain cover, had to but that separately. I also bought the belly bar as my son likes to hold on. If I could change anything it'd be the handlebar. I hate the rubbery covering, foam is so much nicer. I also with it was square shape as opposed to rounded, it'd make it much comfier to hold when pushing. The pushchair ticked so many other boxes that these negatives were worth putting up with though.

Also, if your child likes to sit properly upright, get this pushchair. No slumpy, slouching here.
on 14 October 2013
I ordered this as a second pushchair in addition to a bulkier travel system as I do the school run twice a day with my older child and the travel system filled my car boot and took ages to put together. The one handed fold system is great and makes it really quick and easy for getting out of the boot of the car. It is light weight and very easy to push. I have bought separately the carseat adapters so I don't have to disturb my newborn if he's asleep.

There are a few downsides to this pushchair- 1. The seat is a little hard for a newborn, I use a padded seat liner, 2. It is hard to attach a changing bag to as the the basket is quite small and hard to reach when the seat is reclined, I have bought some buggy hooks to solve this problem, 3. It doesn't come with a raincover and all the accessories have to be bought seperately.

All in all it is a very good pushchair, particularly is you use the car a lot and want a pushchair that is quick and easy to get in and out of the boot and will last right from newborn to toddler hood.
Before I had this Baby Jogger, I had a gorgeous, big carriage-built pram. And it looked so, so good. But in reality, it was a pain to take out, it didn't fit in the car, it was heavy to push, hard to turn, you had to put your whole weight into it to turn it around a corner. And I just don't use it now I've bought this. (It's in the loft. I couldn't bring myself to sell it.)

This is perfect. My daughter is comfortable in it. You can stand in one spot and turn 360 degrees. It's perfect for going shopping. It is compact and fits in shops, even really small shops. Is goes around tight corners. You can push it and turn it with one hand. The storage in the bottom seems to be massive. I went shopping one time and the bags just kept on fitting in the bottom. It's like a portal. The hood at the top comes right down so if it's windy or rainy it doesn't matter. You can lean the chair right down so it's flat. The folding is just easy. Whenever I'm out with somebody and we come to put the pram away, you can see them preparing to get impatient because folding prams is usually a pain. One handle with one hand and it's into a suitcase-sized little package. They look at me like "wow, that's cool."
It's just an amazing product. I've seen so many people walking around with them. Obviously for a reason!
on 6 August 2013
Great product. Light and very simple to open and "drive" with a very big seat and coverage. Also, great price here. My family loves it !!!!
on 6 July 2013
This lightweight easy to use pushchair is just fabulous. I've 3 children so had / tried a few and this is great. Big basket for a change too. Easy to manoeuvre and fold system really can be done one handed whilst holding child in other hand. Would recommend to anyone and I already have... Friend bought one just this week after seeing mine. Purple is a great colour too.