on 16 June 2017
Bought as part of a birthday present. Much enjoyed!
on 19 November 2017
nice ben and holly book, arrived quickly
on 18 June 2017
Love Ben & Holly! Great purchase for a happy bedtime.
on 4 November 2014
The story is good, but the formatting for Kindle is dreadful. The original book clearly has each image spread over 2 pages, but the kindle formatting doesn't allow for this. So some pages have the action on one page and the text describing it on the following page. Just doesn't flow.

Ps. Another review is complaining that it's in black and white. It's not. The colour is fine. Can only presume they were reading on a b&w ereader.
on 10 July 2012
I bought this book for my daughter's 2nd birthday. She loves the noises that we make when we read her the magic spells e.g. boom! crash! pop! etc. Her 3 year old brother is also a Ben & Holly fan. They love the book and they watch the TV program as well. My son is using a stick as a wand and is trying to turn my husband and I into a cat!
MKB
on 8 January 2012
My 2.5 year old little girl's favourite at the moment is Ben and Holly so this was always going to be a winner! A paper version of the tv episode about Bens birthday it is almost word for word but still loved by my girl, probably even more so for it's familiarity!
on 25 April 2013
Lovely, good quality book. My son loves Ben & Holly, but Peppa pig is his all time favorite, so i am afraid this book has been pushed back! I am sure he will get them out again when he is a little older.
on 20 March 2014
Comes in black and white, Print not legible, very hard to read, Covers only half the page of the kindle. My daughter was very disappointed as for her, who is 5, to try and read it was nearly impossible.
on 13 July 2013
Great quality and size, perfect for reading to toddlers - the pages are easily torn so keep them out of reach. A fine story familiar from the Ben and holly shows, we have all of these in our collection.
on 9 September 2014
We read this book nearly every night. My almost 3 year old son is obsessed with his own birthday party so reading about Ben Elf's birthday is extra fun!