Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Style: SPF30|Change

on 4 October 2012
I took this sun lotion with me to Crete. Although we went in September the weather was still in the 30's. I have fair skin

The lotion is 4* protection rating - which I think is high, better than my invisible Nivea sun spray

The lotion goes on nicely, like a moisuriser rather than sun lotion and smelled very fresh. It was nice on the skin too, lovely moisturiser. I was a little worried about how effective this would be as a sun lotion.

I was in the full sun on the beach all day, every day, about 31 degree C. I did not burn (I got a little red on my chest so did take special care of this area). The lotion was not sticky and gave me good protection all over. I did not use it on my face as I like a specific facial sunblock.

When I came back after a week I had a lovely tan. My skin was not at all dry. I would highly recommend this product.

The only reason it does not get 5* is it is pricey. I used this all over once a day (I topped up once or twice with it) and ended up topping up with my Nivea Sun on the beach (which I already had) the Hawaiian Tropic 180ml lasted about a week. 2 bottles would be better for a week, so you can top up with the same product.
on 30 August 2013
Hawaiian tropic never let's me down. Both me and my husband have sensitive skin this was amazing
It smelled great
It went on smooth
Your skin just loves it
on 16 February 2017
I bought this product for a 2 week holiday, and it lasted the whole 2 weeks. When applied properly it left me with a lovely tan and no burns. It feels really light when you apply it, non-greasy and the smell is gorgeous! It also feels incredibly soft on your skin which I love.

The only downside is that if I rubbed it too much it would start to flake, but this can be avoided by using less and not rubbing too much.
on 26 April 2016
-------------------
WHAT IS IT?
--------------------

A mid to high factor sun cream combined with a moisturizer. It provides UVA and UVB protection

-------------------------
DOES IT WORK?
--------------------------

This is the only sun block I will now use for myself because I find that it the only one that really does stop me burning. I have red hair and pale skin so getting burned is a no- no for me.

What I love about Hawaiian Tropic is that it provides protection without feeling horribly heavy on my skin like some other brands do. This is really light on the skin and you'd barely notice you're wearing it! I also have very sensitive skin and this product is very skin friendly.

I also love the smell of this product. Some sun blocks smell awful but this smells so beautiful and tropical.

The layers of moisturizer that come out with the block are brilliant. They keep my skin really soft.

The only thing to remember is that you will need to reapply after toweling and swimming but this is the case with most Sun blocks

------------------------------------------
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?
-------------------------------------------

Yes especially for those who want a bit of a tan without burning
on 6 October 2014
Smells lovely, a little sticky when first applied. This seemed to prolong my colour which I was really happy with, and I didn't need to moisturise with this - I normally have to moisturise daily top to toe. Even used it up when I got home from holiday. I do love Hawaiian Tropic so might try another after sun from their range next time.
on 15 May 2014
Not used this product before but bought it alongside the tanning oil and very happy with both. This after sun leaves the skin feeling very soft and quickly eliminated any redness after being in the sun. Has a really nice smell too.
on 1 September 2013
Smells amazing, absorbs into the skin really quick and keeps you really moisturised! Definitely recommend!! I will be buying from Amazon again as its cheaper than other high street shops
on 12 January 2014
Gorgeous coconut smell, easily absorbed into the skin and very effective! this is now a mus have in our holiday suitcase! this size usually lasts about a week for 3 people
on 16 March 2014
Smells gorgeous, lovely thick lotion but non greasy. Love it. You get what you pay for, I use as a regular body lotion
on 5 September 2013
Nice and soothing, easy to apply and soaked in well when applied, it also has a lovely smell to it as well.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated