Style: SPF 30|Change

on 16 February 2017
I bought this product for a 2 week holiday, and it lasted the whole 2 weeks. When applied properly it left me with a lovely tan and no burns. It feels really light when you apply it, non-greasy and the smell is gorgeous! It also feels incredibly soft on your skin which I love.

The only downside is that if I rubbed it too much it would start to flake, but this can be avoided by using less and not rubbing too much.
on 15 June 2017
Yummy scrummy. Love this cream. Not available in enough shops.
on 5 June 2015
Still got a little sunburned but that was my lack of applying it rather than a bad product. Smells nice too. Product works well when you apply it.
on 15 January 2017
The kids get sun burnt quickly and I've used this product as a recommendation from a friend. It's really good and smells nice and it does thejob as it protects the skin.
on 22 January 2017
I loved the smell and feel of his cream. Worked well enough, no sunburns were had, and did not feel greasy once rubbed in.
on 10 May 2017
Love the smell and feel of this. And really soths if u get burnt like me. Will defo use this again
on 20 June 2016
This has a wonderful smell, feels light on your skin and leaves you with a well-moisturised glow. Unfortunately, as I live in Scotland, I cannot attest to its UV-blocking efficacy. I bought it due to wishful thinking to be honest...
on 15 October 2016
a bit sticky and flaky, so not one I would buy again but smelled lovely
on 4 March 2014
Smells lovely, really moisturising and I presume good sun protection! Love this brand as it is cruelty free and is a household name.
on 15 May 2017