Customer reviews

Verso Cover for Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Touch, Versailles Damask
Colour: Versailles|Change

on 13 November 2015
I have the red version of this cover and it's holding up well even after 2 years of constant use. It's really sturdy and protects my Kindle well, not to mention it looks stunning!
I was a tad worried about the gold colouring when I first purchased the item, however the cover still looks like it did on the first day. The only downside is that there is no clasp, magnet, elastic etc. that would hold the two covers together securely, but I've had no problems with the covers flying open.

Edit: a year later, the cover has started to flake and peel at the edges seemingly out of nowhere. It's still functional, but it doesn't look as nice any more!
on 15 August 2017
ok
on 25 September 2017
Very pleased with this item
on 5 April 2012
I was in two minds what to expect with this product, but it is a simply stunning piece of work. The italian fabric covering is sturdy and offers a good grip so you are unlikely to drop it, the microsuede lining is soft and durable and the elastic is so strong it is a bit of a strain to get the kindle in, it's not going to fall out! A beautiful cover that lets you sit your kindle amongst the rest of your book collection.
on 16 October 2014
Like many others here I would have prefered a closing mechanism so it wouldnt flap open in my bag. It is a really nice case but nowhere near worth the asking price.

Re-reading through some of my old reviews I just thought I would update on this product. I still have it, the gold has rubbed off, there are scuffs along the edges and corners and the colour has faded. It is great, a fantastic case for the kindle. I will probably have it for another 3-4 years, I feel like my kindle will probably give out before the case! (updated from 3 starts to 5)
on 26 October 2012
Love my Verso Kindle Cover. Robust, snug fit & has expensive look about it. Fully protects my Kindle from the bumping around in my bag. The cover has been well commented on by friends who all love it too.
on 20 September 2012
I bought this as a gitft, and they love the design on the cover.
The case is hard and offers good protection to the kindle, and is also very durable.
I have had it months and no damage to the case
on 12 May 2012
I really like this cover, it looks great, folds flat in use and has a band to hold it closed. Everything I wanted from a cover.
on 3 December 2012
If you own a Kindle or Kindle Fire e-reader or most any other brand 7" tablet you will be thrilled to be the proud owner of this VERSO PROLOGUE cover. It is lightweight, easy to hold and best of all it is very attractive. This particular cover design has the feel of embossed and gilded leather and your high tech reader could easily be taken for a vintage volume when sitting on your bookshelf. In addition, the soft interior is kinder to the "face" of my kindle preventing the possibility of scratches to the glass. As far as the portability factor, I do wish that this cover featured some sort of closure....perhaps a small strap that would make it look like a vintage diary and assure the safety of your Kindle since I am concerned that over time the four small elastic corner straps may lose their elasticity. Those are two concerns but the asthetic beauty of the cover is such that I'm willing to take a chance.

This cover is much nicer than my original blah black Kindle cover which I got last year. I was so impressed with the quality and appearance of this particular product that I ordered a couple more as gifts....one for a girlfriend and a second for my teen-aged grand-daughter (I selected another, more youthful design for her). If you have a "difficult to buy for" someone on your holiday gift list who owns a tablet or e-reader or if your just looking for something a little different to give to brighten their day, this could very well be the solution to your gift giving problem. 3 1/2 stars ----just because of the two concerns indicated in the last paragraph.
on 30 April 2012
Looks beautiful and does its job in keeping my Kindle in good condition. I would recommend this product to anyone who owns a Kindle.