Customer reviews

Brilliant thanks!
on 3 March 2017
good
on 27 October 2013
Unsurprisingly excellent console, bought it specifically for Pokemon X/Y since our regular DS broke ages ago. The 3D function is not as annoying as we originally thought and you can just slide a switch to turn it off completely anyway. Battery life is great, though it depends if you have the 3D enabled because that decreases the battery faster but you still get hours of playtime before the next charge. The console is really compact and discreet and can thankfully run any DS or DSi game. We picked the white one which is an all round neutral colour that suits my boyfriend and I. Overall, it's a no-brainer to recommend this to everyone who's thinking of buying.
on 16 February 2015
Once we realised we needed an SD card for the 3ds to work properly, but contacted the seller and quick response from them offering refund or another console. My daughter mentioned about a SD which we purchased and arrived today. The 3DS works well I have one very happy boy
on 10 January 2015
Love it, the fact you can go from 2D to 3D just in case you have problems with vision is a great thought. The software is fantastic and the net connection is strong.
on 16 May 2017
Great piece of tech. Simple to use. No complaints.
on 17 October 2017
sons loved this - quick delivery works well
Son's birthday
Present he likes it
on 8 April 2017
Brand new product as described,only the stylus is missing.Its to be a gift for my grandson on his b day,so I have ordered some stylus from you.
on 28 July 2017
There are scratches on the product, there's a glitch for charging it (I have to pull the cord in a weird way for it to charge) and no stylus. I have found an SD card with the first owner's photo, but the DS doesn't recognise it, I plan to work on it to be able to use it again.