Customer reviews

Ryobi RMT1801M One+ Multi Tool, 18 V (Body Only)

on 11 October 2013
This has got to be the best tool I've bought this year.. I first saw it on a youtube video for glazing renovation and noticed how useful it looked. I had no idea how many uses this would turn out to have.. It lets you make cuts that simply would not be possible by any other means..

I've been renovating my sash windows and have used this to do dozens of things that just wouldnt have been possible without it. Cutting neat 3mm x 30mm ventilation slots in the window frames. Cutting rectangular cube shaped sections of wood out of the frames to replace the rotten portions. Slicing an access hole in the window frames to get the sash weights out to replace them. Separating the windows from the frames where they'd been painted in. Taking the glued edges off the parting beads. ETC. ETC,

If this broke... I'd immediately replace it. Very accurate, And far safer and easier to manipulate considering how fast it cuts through things.. Highly recommend getting the Saxton 13 blade case set. Also the 3Ah unbranded battery.
on 1 May 2017
Arrive on time. I am a great fan of Ryobi one+. This is a very handy versatile piece of kit for DIY. I have never used power tools before but the DIY bug bit so in my middle aged mind I took on building cupboards around the house. All my kit I bought was Ryobi one+ and turned out a good buy.
on 14 September 2017
Only tested it briefly so far. I am redoing the sills on my van. I used the Ryobi angle grinder to cut as much out as I could, but it wouldn't get into the corners. This tool with a plunge cutter on it got into the corners nicely and gave me a decent clean cut ready for welding the new panels in.

So far so good. I have not been disappointed with any of the Ryobi tools I have bought yet.
on 16 April 2017
Great tool, very useful for all those annoying jobs. Bought ryobi because we have several other tool. They are all really good.
on 13 August 2017
I've got lots of the one+ multi tools... this one is probably one of the most useful. The only downside is depending on what you're cutting with it, it can blunt the cutting blades quite quickly. You can buy spares on amazon though for a relatively low price. Overall worth the money for the awkward places you can need to get too.
on 13 March 2017
Hubs is well pleased with his toy, as am I, but then Ryobi are his tools by choice.
on 8 June 2017
Great piece of kit. Hard working and decent price.
on 27 April 2017
Good adition to the Ryobi 1 range.
on 17 November 2017
Great tool. Can’t fault it.
on 16 February 2016
Great tool, usual Ryobi quality and reliability