on 15 October 2017
An enlightening read which really made me think about how you can easily become trapped in a work-focused lifestyle of your own making. I am now determined to enjoy life more while working a lot less...
on 15 October 2017
Tim ferris is a really good author with some interesting concepts. I would recommend reading even if you don't believe in his methods as his books really are a good read.
on 23 January 2017
Wow, I thought this book might have been a gimick when I first bought it....I was wrong, it is life changing. Highly recommend!
on 22 September 2017
A good view of how you could get your life sorted
on 19 October 2017
What is not to love in this book from Tim Ferriss, packed full of practical information to help transform your life.
on 8 December 2014
A lot of useful things to think about but very geared towards the American marketplace with a lot of the suggested links being American
on 3 August 2015
been my all time fav book since it came out
on 5 September 2016
Slowly working my way through but i've already found methods I can apply to my current life.
on 7 November 2016
Easy to understand and lots of tips!
on 4 January 2016
Ideal read on holiday when you've got aspirations of being more productive on return!