on 18 February 2012
this is soooo good i love this product it is so moisturising and when it is in my bag it never opens and makes all my bag greasy like some products. it smells sooo goooood every minute i open it up to a have a great sniff at it. it makes my lips so smooth and some how tasty in a way when this finishes i think i should buy the orange one next time.
on 20 January 2013
When I first saw it I wasnt sure how it was going to be but it is amazing! It has made my lips so soft and the taste is amazing! Will definetly be purchasing more!
on 28 May 2013
Love this product, perfect for everyday use and for out and about events and even evening use. The smell is amazing and the shape doesnt change! Think it will last a long time, good quality for money.
on 5 June 2013
THis is the perfect accessory for every girl who wants nice lips, great ingredients, nice slip when you put it on and not only does it smell divine but it tastes nice too lol
If I had to pick anything , wish the smell would last longer, it lingers briefly.
on 22 May 2013
Eos lip balm is fantastic! Moisturising without being too sticky; has lovely taste and above all, does not give me any nasty allergies (unfortunately most lip balms do.....). In addition to that, it looks and smells fantastic! I have tried a similar product from Boots called Balmi, and ended up with very sore itchy lips within a few days of use...the experience has nearly put me off buying Eos. Luckily, I've decided to risk it, and have never looked back. I love the honeysuckle balm specifically, and now am using the strawberry sorbet. Can't wait to try other flavours too..... The only 'downside' with Eos lip balm is that it does seem to go on forever ;-), so it may take me a full year before I manage to go through all of the flavours!
I highly recommend this lip balm as it's FAB!
I am going to admit that I only bought this because of the YouTube craze where every beauty guru on the planet kept raving about the amazingness of this balm. I have drier than normal lips because of past medical treatment and so I have tried just about every lip treatment and balm ever it seems. So when I kept seeing this about on YouTube I instantly had to have it.

I have now been using this balm for about a month constantly (I have two flavours strawberry and passionfruit) and can honestly say that it's ok as a lip balm.

Application 5/5: The shape of the balm is great - it glides on to your lips and you get good coverage with a single swipe (no need to keep dragging it back and forth) and although it's a hard ball shape, the product transfers nicely on to your lips. So even coverage and mess-free.

Performance 3/5: It's ok. If you have quite well-moisturised lips in the first place you might really love this however, for me and my drier lip type it's on the lighter side. When you apply it you can definitely feel that your lips have become silkier (but not greasy) and it doesn't leave a tacky sheen. Even when it wears off you still feel moisturised for quite a while afterwards. So why the 3 out of 5? Because after you have been using this for a while I feel that either it has a reverse effect or my lips get used to the formula and I start to feel as though my lips were actually drier than before. I feel that I need to apply this product more and more often throughout the day and that my lips are actually getting drier and drier. They always feel lovely and soft which is great but they are not moisturised which is actually what I want from a balm.

The cons: I have started to notice that my lips are getting flaky and I have never experienced this before. It didn't happen at first but a month in I notice big flaps of skin sloughing off and it happens even if I exfoliate my lips which I do once a week at least. Secondly the smell - this strawberry one smelt amazing at first but now the smell seems to have changed slightly and it a bit off-putting. I prefer the passionfruit flavour as the smell has stayed the same and I just think it's a better smell generally but even with the passionfruit flavour, the above issues with flaky lips and drying still apply.

Wow such a long review for just lip balm however, I really wanted to put this out there because I think that whilst this is an ok product it is very overhyped on YouTube. I think for an occasional lip balm this is a fun product and used in moderation or once in a while it is quite nice. Would I buy it again? No I don't think I'd pay this much for another one of these unless they change the formula and it really does become amazing. For now, there are better products out there.
on 15 May 2012
It smells great, works great and it is all natural. EOS does really good lipbalms and this is my another favourite beside honeysuckle.
on 28 March 2014
After the first day of applying the lip balm, my lips started to crack, so I stopped using it. Very disappointed, I expected a product that works, considering that it is more expensive than other brands.
on 27 September 2014
It's OK, I wouldn't go that mad over it, I mean it is very expensive for what it is, I bought mine out of vanity reasons e.g for when I'm out and about, but to be honest it works out allot cheaper to buy a very huge tub if Shea butter "and I used to do that" and just buy empty lip balm travel containers that you can use time and time again, I just wanted to try this gimmick out really for some reason lol. No I will stick to buying my usual huge organic tubs in future as I love Shea butter and use it as body moisturiser.
on 21 January 2016
This product causes damage ..... lips are drier and more chapped than when first used. Company are taking no responsibility. This many people can not become allergic to the same thing overnight. Be cautious and if you do not see improvement immediately then stop using.