on 30 March 2011
i got this thismorning, and put a small dab on each finger tip, and was amazed how quick and well it worked! i have very dry cuticle's and i am so happy i got this, i was going to buy a different one, but i am so happy i didnt, i will definitely be buying more! :)
on 22 May 2012
I think this product is great value for money. It's easy to apply & leaves my cuticles & nails feeling lovely after each application, especially useful for me when wearing UV nail polish! Highly recommended.
on 31 May 2012
the oil is great, smells nice and conditions perfectly, the bottle is a generous size which helps when you have hundreds of nails to condition. will definately buy more of this producthttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003AY9L8K/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 April 2016
Excellent value for money, Has screw top lid & bottle is really large especially for home user like myself.

* Oil is quite runny, But is really easy to apply, I apply to my nails and hands too.
* Scent isn't too strong, So is quite subtle, Which i am very pleased about
* Really helps to keep the area conditioned & doesn't take too long to soak in.

I have added a couple of pic's of bottle & oil too..Hope this helps you...X
review image review image
on 1 May 2012
I really love this and can't believe how cheap it was!! Will last me ages and really moisturises. Definately recommend.
on 14 August 2013
I have very bad rag nails and this is by far the best solution I have come across...my hands are a different kind and I am so pleased and of course the price is fantastic. Only thing is it doesn't smell like lemon to me more like deep heat...but hey it works so no complaints here
on 22 May 2013
My friend goes mad at me for using a metal file & not conditioning my nails. Usualy it off with old colour on with new & cutting em etc etc. I got this product to basically get her off me case. But she's right its amazing my nail are so much nicer.
on 15 October 2013
Have been using three of the products (the oil, nail buffing cream and cuticle cream) and can honestly say my flaking and splitting nails have never been better. Altogether an excellent and affordable range of products.
on 18 June 2012
I'm very impressed with the Strictly Professional range, it's the first time I've used them. They're good value for money and actually work. very happy with this purchase.
on 24 February 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for, and was a larger size than other suppliers, which makes it a bargain price. One Review said they found it messy to use, but I think they were probably using far too much oil, you only need a little. This makes it last longer as well. All in all worthy of the five stars I have given it.