on 4 September 2017
Should be mandatory reading for everyone over the age of five (under that you can't really expect too much 'mind management'!!!) A little bit confusing in places, but once you get your head round the ideas, it could transform your life (for the better) if you let it. I have enjoyed reading it, and plan to read it again soon, to pick up bits I missed the first time around. Unlike too many 'self-help' books, I have actually found this one 'helpful'!Highly recommend.
on 20 September 2017
This is the best book ever. Once you understand the concept changed my view and way I think. Positive to the limit. I’ve even bought for friends to read. Changing your thinking power for the best
on 25 July 2017
When you reed this book (listen to in my case) and see yourself and how you have reacted to situations. You know the author understands what is going on. This is a very insightful book. I hope to use this to help control my chimp in the future and be a better person.
on 8 September 2017
Brilliant and very interesting. I've heard so much about this book when I saw it on audible, I had to get it. Anyone interested in how our mind works and how to manage it should listen to this.
on 4 June 2017
Was t old about this book, and find the ideas very interesting, also there are ways to work through certain elliments,
on 11 April 2017
Heard about this book a few times so decided to buy. I'm giving 5 stars. Quick delivery, very interesting read.
on 27 August 2017
Mostly along the right tracks, delivers very complex mental processes in a very easy-to-understand way.
on 9 August 2017
Love this book. It needs to be read to see for yourself.
Written in an easy way to understand.
on 7 June 2017
Excellent audiobook to just listen. Sound advice on how to tackle everyday situations in a positive way
on 4 July 2017
Some interesting insights and food for thought. The excercises are good and also very readable - highly recommended read on a commute.