Price:£25.46 - £44.34

on 26 June 2008
I cannot recommend this item highly enough. My son learned to swim with these as a 3 year old. He is now eight, and I'm now using them with my daughter who is nearly three! They are still in fantastic condition and are far superior to the "blow up" armbands which pinch skin, and deflate. The discs can be removed as swimming improves. They are pricey but worth every penny!
on 24 March 2008
These are fab. WE're buying a second set for our second child. They're safe, easy to put on and off, easy to clean. They give confidence because they don't move around on the arm and keep the child afloat - unlike most inflating armbands. No leaks either. They don't clip together as well as the description would have you believe, but they have been great for us!
on 30 August 2008
I have worked for nearly a decade with these, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Forget any other belts and bands. Start off with three on each arm, and work the way down. One of the best innovations in swimming over the past 20 years!
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2016
Forget normal blow up armbands, these are far better. Our 6 year old son started using these when he began lessons - so bought these on recommendation of his swim teacher. Great as you can remove a ring at a time as confidence grows.
on 27 June 2011
Not only do these actually work (keeping my 20 month old son's head out of the water) but, as they are made of hard foam, they don't pop if he takes a sneeky bite at them :-)
on 28 October 2014
I'd highly recommend these. Even after vigorous use, for the last couple of months, they still look like they did when they arrived. They aren't too restrictive or irritating to the skin, yet still offer good support in the water. My son first used these for his swimming lessons and it's really helpful having them to use when we all go swimming too. We've tried other floats and arm bands but these are definitely the best for allowing children to build up their swimming skills while gradually reducing their reliance on the arm bands.
on 11 May 2016
AMAZING...REALLY GREAT ARMBANDS....FANTASTIC.....FITS MY 2yr old granddaughter perfectly, she ABSOLUTELY loves them...BRILLIANT A MUST BUY... SECOND PAIR IVE BOUGHT AS WHEN ON HOLIDAY A LADY WAITRESSES WAS SO IMPRESSED SHE ASK WHERE I GOT THEM..SO I GAVE HER THEM AND BOUGHT MORE..
on 7 December 2015
My Daughter didn't enjoy her first swimming experience with a giant rubber ring,
For her 2nd time we purchased these,

She was off swimming about on her own. Even jumping in from the side

We were always right there with her just in case she got into trouble, But they did a great job at keeping her head out of the water.
Can't wait to go swimming with her again.
on 16 October 2011
I have tried other floating aids/arm bands which are great in keeping my grandson afloat but are too buoyant.

These arm bands are perfect in such that they keep you afloat but allow enough for the child to still have to work at being buoyant in the water and aid free movement in the pool without being stranded in one place despite good leg kicking. There is, like all similar products, the advantage of removing one of the arm bands on each arm as their confidence/ability in the water grows until they require no arm bands.

Thanks
on 19 June 2016
Otherwise good item, but made my son's armpits sore which did not healed for days. It could be that he wore them hours in the pool but they should be made comfoetable no matter how long you use them. I am really concerned to make him use it again.