on 13 August 2012
This product really is great! Keeps your food warm or cool for several hours. Very flexible, looks quirky. I would like to bring to the attention of others buying it, I imagined a magnetic strip holding the top together but instead it is three well placed circle magnets - 2 at the top and 1 to keep it clipped down whilst folded.
Recommend for anyone to wants quirky lunch bag that'll stir conversation at their desk.
on 5 October 2012
I picked this up for my wife as one of her birthday presents on a whim, as she takes her lunch to work and has been wanting something new to carry it in for some time, and she simply loves it!

It's an original fun idea that's very durable ... far more durable than it at first may appear, especially in photographs ... the magnetic catch is very secure and the insulating lining works well.

All in all, we're very happy with this and would recommend it to others.
on 9 September 2013
I'm not new to Tyvek products, I'm on my third Mighty Wallet. So I knew what to expect, a product made of high quality material. The finish is nice and the print gives it a retro touch. The insulating layer on the inside does exactly what it should: keep my drinks and spreads cool until noon. At work people were surprised when I took the bag back with me "you're going to reuse a paper bag?" but then you hand it over, let them inspect it and they ask where they can get one for themselves. The double magnetic closing system is a nifty feature. It's a brilliant product for its simplicity. I have one question for the creator: where can I get a bigger one? If they don't exist, please make a line of different sizes. And how about Tyvek booze bags? Ok ok, I'm pushing it, gotcha.
on 30 August 2016
I have tested this well over this hot summer and it kept my lunch beautifully cool, without having to hunt down a fridge to put it in. This is because the bottom is sufficiently broad to put a square, flat freezer/cooler brick in. The lining inside is the silver 'foil' stuff that keeps things cool. It wipes out with a cloth well, too.
It truly does look like a paper bag, which is amusing, although it is much, much stronger. The top rolls down and clips into place with a strong magnet situated within the lining. Its quite sturdy and withstood being dumped under my chair while I was on a course, then flung into my car on the way home.
on 3 September 2013
As the fridges in my work are full & its like playing a game of Jenga tryig to get your food out so I thougt it was about time I invested in a cooler. This has bee great, the only thing I would say is do your lunch at night put the whiole thing in the fridge util you leave in the mornig & it will last for longer :)
on 25 August 2015
I like to drink Glen's vodka out of it. It keeps it nice and cool and nobody is any the wiser.
on 4 October 2016
I just love this that I finally replaced the other one is had for years (accidentally put it on a switched off hot hob 😬)
I had bought other types to replace it ie cheaper ones... nothing matched!
It's a good size to fit random sized items in and saves me labeling all my food up at work... I just pop in the fridge!
A good idea for all bags though... would be a dry wipe clean pen area to change the dates on instead of having to put stickers on (for those that have to label their pack lunch for health & safety reasons 😱)
Would definitely recommend this fun cool looking lunch bag! 👍😃
on 23 May 2015
The Item arrived in good time. The bag itself is strong, flexible and appears to be reasonably well insulated. I look forward to enjoying many more sandwiches in my future now.

Pro Tip: Don't eat near Peacocks
on 25 January 2016
A good quality bag, , with a magnet to keep the lid rolled down.My only gripe is that when a salad leaked inside and the dressing came out, it stained the outside of the bag from within, and there is no way of washing it clean. Could be avoided by not having a leaking tub! Looks the part and got people talking about it, with several expressing interest in the product. Seems quite sturdy, and has a decent capacity.
on 21 November 2015
My 12 year old daughter seems to destruct all her lunch bags within two weeks of having them. The zip breaks or she makes a hold it it or it gets ripped. She's been using the paper an everyday and it's still intact! I'm amazed

When it arrived I was a bit dubious about how long it would last. But it goes to school full of food with plenty of room for more and it returns screwed up and empty St the bottom of her book bag, I just take it out, wipe it over and reshape it and it's good to go the next day!

I would recommend this product, you can fit loads in it

Very happy mum 👍😊