on 22 July 2011
We got this in 'Pegasus' (brown) for our newborn Son, it arrived quickly & in perfect condition. It is stable, comfortable & robust. The pram can be put up very easily & the car seat simply 'clicked in'. It is extremely easy to manoeuvre, which was great for me after a C-section. When standing alone, the car seat rocks which can be very useful for settling a newborn. The straps can be easily adjusted & the newborn headrest provides excellent support - it even provided support for my Son when leaving hospital weighing just 5lb 8oz. The matching changing bag, footmuff & raincover is also available & complete the set. I would also recommend the base as it makes life a lot easier when on the move as the car seat just clips into the seatbelted base & releases with the pull mechanism on the back, meaning you don't have to mess about making sure it is secured properly each time, just click & go.
on 22 July 2011
on 15 July 2014
I bought this for my son and his girl who will be having their baby girl and my first grandbaby in september.
This is very stylish,very modern and with the swivel wheels makes manoeuvres really easy.
The car seat i have not installed yet as baby not arrived, but it seems solid and reliable.
Well worth the money...
on 11 April 2014
Though the frame is small which is what i wanted because we only have a run of the mill saloon, it is surprisingly sturdy. I cannot testify to its long term durability as we have only owned it for about a month but first impressions are extremely favourable.
on 23 May 2012
We brought this travel system before our daughter was born and I have to say that it has faired very well over this past year of being put to the test! The baby seat was used on the pram until my daughter could sit up and became to heavy for it. This pram has been walked for long distances and dragged up and down stairs over this past year and apart from decent wear to the wheels it really has stood the test for us!
I would highly recommend Graco as a more affordable range of prams to some that are about.
on 16 March 2016
So many of these prams today are like spaceships. Give me a traditional, practical and functional Graco anytime. Used this brand for my daughter 11 years ago. Well-designed pram that opens up and closes down easily. Car seat transfers easily from car to pram. Convenient basket underneath.when shopping. These prams are durable and I am sure will last for more than one baby.
on 2 December 2012
I have been using this pram for 5 months and would say to anyone out there looking at travel systems this was a good buy. It is light weight and easy to put down and pull up. I can lift it into my boot one handed and is compact enough that there is room for shopping and baby bags. The brakes are easy to put on a one click press with the foot which was one of the features I like when looking at other prams. The parent tray is not easily accessible when the car seat is on, but to be honest I have never really used it, as the design of the pram I found that my baby changing bag and shopping fit over the handles. Easy access to them when just using the pram in upright mode. I have gave this product 5 stars but I would like to highlight that the recline release is not as smooth to release occassionally, yet this pram has had some heavy duty use. Would recommend.
on 2 September 2015
I have been using this travel system on almost a daily basis since my daughter was born 2 months ago. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product. First of all, the suspension is very poor. I only ever use the pram in the city streets, but if encounter roadworks or cobblestones you're in for a hard time. I wouldn't even attempt taking this pram off-road. Also, when using the pram with the car seat attached (as I am, with a very young child) the underneath storage compartment is completely inaccessible. I intend to spend a bit more money on a different pram when my daughter is about 3 months and ready to transition out of the car seat.
on 25 September 2013
The exact buggy I wanted. Only have a small car and this fits in the boot easily. Easy to use and light weight but very sturdy. The best bit - a lot cheaper from amazon than anywhere else.
on 18 November 2012
I bought this travel system for my first baby which is due in a months time. Being a first time dad, I knew nothing about travel systems and what to select. I did a good research on various products on various site (Argos, Kiddicare, Preciouslittleone, ToysRus etc). The price on Amazon is cheapest for this product and I received an extra £10 off for being a Amazon Family member.
The product was received promptly on the specified date and iGraco Mosaic Travel System (Red, 0 - 36 Months)t took me 15 mins to figure out the assembling procedure. My wife and me were so happy to see the travel system when it was ready. The material is superior, well finished and sturdy.
I would recommend this travel system to anyone, Trust me you will be happy!!!!
The only thing that I would say on the downside is that the courier service (DPD) is not friendly as the parcel was too heavy and they refused to leave it inside my house even though they knew that my wife wont be able to pick it up!!
But the product is fantastic :)
Good Luck and hope this review helps :)