on 8 July 2016
Buy this dvd!!! Tom Stade is awesome and hilarious! You will not be disappointed with this great value dvd! Tom's interaction with his audience is terrific and his delivery and content are so funny. My husband and I laughed the whole way through! Just hope Tom Stade continues to produce more dvds - I will buy them too!
One person found this helpful
on 17 March 2014
Canadian rap-star Tom Stade, sorry...Canadian comedian Tom Stade is very funny. Sure, sometimes it veers into adult material, no harm in that. If I wanted PG comedy, then I'd be buying, well, I have no idea as I have no interest in PG material. I like Tom, heard him getting name-checked by Jim Jefferies several years back on a podcast so I bought his 'Blue album: Live at the Comedy Store'. Which is pretty damn fine. Can't say that I've watched him on that, uh, Comedy Vehicle show on BBC, which is a great platform for comedians but it's also mostly for an audience that will laugh at the weakest of punchlines (oh TV, you fickle mistress)...my point is this: Tom Stade is a very funny comedian. Shocking? Only if you're easily shocked. Just buy it. It's funny. He's funny. And a couple of things did resonate. Eerily so.
on 19 December 2014
We've seen him live twice and he is absolutely hilarious. So much funnier than a lot of the people that have been on panel shows who seem to have made it big for some bizarre reason. Absolutely loved this DVD, we watched it with friends and had to keep rewinding it as we missed parts laughing so hard. Definitely recommend.
on 2 December 2014
Love this guy, have seen him 3 times live and had to get the DVD when it came out. It is a mix of old classic material you can find on you tube and some new stuff. Well worth it and great to add to my growing stand-up dvd collection, If you have never heard of him,.... where the hell have you been!?
on 26 December 2015
I rented this after hearing him on the BBC Live At The Apollo Series. I wasn't disappointed, and have now bought it as well. There's a lot of jokes taking the Michael out of the British. But there are many "laugh out loud" moments too.
on 9 March 2018
Love, love, LOVE Mr Stade.
on 24 June 2016
LOVE Tom Stade! This DVD didn't disappoint! Very funny and as ever pushes comedy boundaries at every opportunity!
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2018
VERY FUNNY, HAVE SINCE BEEN TO SEE HIM LIVE AND MET HIM AT THE END AS HE CAME OUT TO MEET ANYONE THAT STAYED BEHIND. GREAT GUY, GREAT DVD.
on 24 April 2015
Funny as hell, no matter how many times you watch and know the routines. Tom has his audience literally eating out of his hand, and involves the front row throughout during his hilarious act. Such a raconteur.
on 16 January 2014
Tom is a talented comedian who is soon going to be one of the uk's greatest comedian. The style of his comedy in which he relates to the audience is excellent, loved this DVD. Beware, this is not for the faint hearted! Recommend though