on 5 March 2015
Excellent quality, really lovely and very useful. My son loved his and it made tummy time a lot more fun for him as he could see further and play with the various little toys and play the melody whilst doing some good muscle tone up! I would buy it again.
on 5 August 2015
Very happy with my purchase, my 3 months old uses this for tummy time to strengthen his neck muscles. Great bright colours and items to press and pull, plays a wee tune and has a squeaky bumble bee and a snail that can be pulled up and down
on 3 September 2015
I bought this to encourage my 6 month old to do tummy time. He enjoys playing with it, but from a sitting position rather than on his tummy! All well, he enjoys the mirror and feeling the textures anyway
on 30 December 2015
Love this product!! Bought it first as a present and then again for my 3 month old daughter who hated tummy time.. A month on and she's now giggling when on this product and her head is getting so much stronger!
on 10 April 2016
love this! or at least my little one does. we don't really use it for tummy time as he prefers to lie flat on his tummy instead of with a support but this is the first toy i actually saw him react to with a smile. at less than 3 months old, my baby gave us a wide smile when i shook this toy for him and then he would hold it across his chest and put his mouth on it. awww. i don't know what it is because i can't say it's the colours - he had other colorful toys before this, but this is our favourite toy. it could be the bells that jiggle when you shake it. either ways, a worthy 5-star review. now let's go play... :)
on 1 June 2014
This tummy time activity toy is perfect to help my little girl with developing her back strength. She loves spending time on it. We also have a tummy time activity toy from imaginarium but this one is so much better!
on 21 May 2016
Daughter not a fan of tummy time so this has helped. I bought it as it was given great reviews from other mums
Great for helping baby strengthen neck and learn to roll
My daughter often rolls forward though onto a face plant so have to Keep hold of her legs
on 11 September 2015
This was for a gift at Christmas although came with torn sale stickers on the Label and scratches all over the mirror. Was as bit embarrassing and had to explain to the mum. great product and used all the time just not in the condition I would have expected for a new item.
on 17 June 2014
Excellent product. My son now loves tummy time and is able to confidently lift his head. He also loves gazing in the mirror. We've used this since he was 4 weeks old. Its portable so baby can be amused easily at others houses.
on 26 November 2015
Really pleased with this. Lots of stimulation-the stripes and dots are mesmerising for our baby and there are lots of things to grab and feel. The noise making bits are great-interesting noises but not too irritating for the watchful parent and they don't set off by themselves in the car! Mirror part is an absolute hit, especially at changing time when you can pop it down next to baby. Brilliant product.

See one answered question