Style Name: Premium Messenger 10.1"|Colour Name: black|Change
Price:£14.90 - £46.89

on 18 February 2013
This is a smart, professional bag for your iPad that looks great.

There are 2 main compartments inside. The smaller one will take an iPad with a smart cover but it's a snug fit. The larger one looks like it will accommodate an iPad with a keyboard case - but I haven't tested this.

The case is very compact and flat, and has a few pockets for accessories, a notebook and the like. I would have liked to have seen a carrying handle as well as a shoulder strap, but for £15 it's a great bag. I guess it looks a bit like a continental 'man bag' if that's your thing. It's very light, and it looks like it will last a while.

The compactness and neatness has one drawback - you can't easily pack a UK mains power adapter for your iPad. It just about fits, but you have an unsightly lump in the case. If I hadn't been in a rush to buy a carrying case, I would have looked for one with a touch more space.
on 5 November 2012
This is going to be a weird start to a positive review - I'm returning this bag, it does not suit my needs.

There I said it. OK I'm not totally mad - allow me to explain. I bought this bag thinking the manfacturers description had been conservative in the space it said was available. I thought I would be able to fit more in than it states. Specifically I thought I would be able to fit both a Macbook Air (11") and ipad 2. That was dumb the MBA is about an inch too high, I admit it hence why I'm giving this 5 stars (you can't rightly knock something down for something it didn't claim to be able to do, even though many reviewers try to...).

The ipad 2 was snug in the bag but I felt confident it would fit other little items I would need on a daily basis. So if you are looking for something that is suitable for just an ipad then this is definitely a great option.
on 23 October 2014
Just as described. The ipad mini fits perfectly inside and feels really well protected. I should also note that the ipad mini fits in even with a bulky otter protective case. The pouches at the front are great for carrying pens and small notebooks.

Highly recommended
on 6 May 2014
Ordered this on Friday before the bank holiday, arrived promptly on Tuesday ahead of schedule! Description, (especially sizes) are poor so I'll rectify that now to save you hours of searching for something suitable.

Approx max tablet size: 15cm wide x 21cm height x 2cm deep.

The other inner compartment is larger by 1/2cm all dimensions.There are 3 other pockets, 2 under the flap. Largest is 15cm wide x 13cm deep, then 15cm x 12cm. Outer compartment has zip, again 15cm x 12cm. The whole bag is fastened using velcro and the bag is lined on the inside only.

There's room for a tablet, a paperback book or similar documents inside, whilst outside there's room for a few cables, wallet and a mobile phone. Overall, very pleased with the purchase, exactly what I was looking for.

If you want to store bulky items, then this isn't the bag for you. For small tablets, phone, wallet, travel documents plus a few cables this is ideal. It accommodates an ipad mini, Samsung Note 8.0 with (bulky cover) and I suspect the nexus 7 which is smaller than the previous 2 tablets.
on 19 January 2013
Fitted the new ipad just right and room for other bits and pieces too. Going to be very useful for transporting whilst riding a motorbike.
on 13 March 2013
Great quality bag for my ipad. Researched several items and pleased I chose this one. good size, few pockets and lightweight to carry around.
on 12 March 2013
This is a dinky little bag which is ideal for carrying your tablet around! I just love it!
Also, it is definitely worth the money - so go and buy it!
on 28 September 2015
This bag fits my 7" linx tablet perfectly with extra room for an external battery pack, hdmi cable, headphones and two usb sticks (more room still available).

I like to use this to keep all my accessories together for my tablet and I mainly use this when I'm travelling/ holidays/ business trips etc.
The size is perfect for an iPad mini, with smart-cover and clip-on case too. I only wish the shade of grey was a little lighter. Quality is good and the front zip pocket is the perfect size for a Nexus 4 mobile phone (and probably some other similar sized phones too). What I like most about this bag (apart from the perfect size) is its light weight compared to my leather satchel.
on 17 January 2013
Got this for my Husbands new Apple Pad 4. Its neat, lightwieght and the pad fits really well in a good padded inner. Would recommend to anyone.