on 16 August 2014
This is a fun little game !!!!....you have to meet the client...take them to the wash basin....cut there hair....blow dry it... then take there money....sounds simple, doesn't it ???? but it isn't....
Before you have finished one client another client comes in, and another, and another and before you know it there are loads waiting to have there hair done.
The object of this game is to do all the hair in the right order and in the allocated time.....if you succeed you earn money to buy more hairdressers, extra basins, and salon equipment !!!!
This is a great game for all ages and works brilliantly on the kindle !!!
on 27 November 2014
This is good if you are an old fashined game player (1980's) yet for a modern audicene it doesn't hold much appeal. Just juggling balls that's all this app provides and I think that was what the designer intended.
I didn't enjoy it so much to start with.... But played 20 minutes or so and I was off! To proceed you need to manage your time and keep moving... No hanging about!... It's actually a bit addictive....
on 13 July 2014
I have been waiting ages for this to be free! I'm well happy a great addictive can jump a bit but over all is great for all ages
on 9 January 2016
this game was brought for my girlfriend for her kindle....she enjoys playing games like this you own a salon you do peoples hair, upgrade your items in your shop but she enjoys in if you like games like this then this is worth a download
This is the best salon game ever, it is so easy and fun I love upgrading my salon it looks so much cleaner! Get it now, come on its free, the people are all cute!
on 13 August 2014
Much better than other games of this sort due to the added mode after you complete the ordinary story. However, as with many games of this style, after completing the story it got boring and there was nothing left to do. I wouldn't have got it if it wasn't free when I found it.
on 13 July 2014
Maybe it is because this is the kindle tablet edition that makes the screen so small whilst playing on another tablet, not really playable for me as the game screen is about 1-2 inchs in the middle of my tablet screen.
on 14 July 2014
I am so glad that I got this game when I did because not only did I get this app when it was free, I am absolutely in love with this game! So addictive to it and would highly recommend this game! 5 stars from me :)
on 13 July 2014
This game is super cool and all of the customers are very cute. Download it now come on people it's FREE