Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£13.40+ Free shipping

on 15 June 2013
I was very happy to receive this duvet set which looks rather splendid and lends a air of exuberance and joyful celebration to my sleeping area. I have had no problems with the duvet getting scrunched up, nor yet the sweaty nights to which one reviewer alluded. I feel strangely safe, knowing that Marvel's finest are never far away.
on 28 May 2013
i am a 15 yr old girl, and asked for this product for Christmas. i read the reviews and saw that the duvet moves alot inside the cover, but i thought that i could live with it, so i got it anyway. i am very happy i did get it because it doesn't move all that much, and if it does it only takes 10 seconds in the morning when you wake up to put it right again with a quick shake. i also read that it dose not breath, again i didn't find this to be a problem, i LOVE this product so much and is a 'must have' if you are a fan of Marvel. it looks so cool aswell, and when my mates come round they always comment on it:)
on 6 June 2014
As im now 18 i felt some more sophisticated bedding was in need and even non-nerds have complimented on my bedding and said how even they would consider having it! I sleep well protected by my Marvel friends (face it though DCs better! BATMAN RULES!!!)
on 7 June 2012
very happy with this item and my son will love it, only annoying thing is the pillow case is red whilst it maches the other side of the duvet cover which is red it doesnt match the side pictured so looks abit odd, it would be good if the pillow cover was reversable too
on 1 September 2012
This Marvel bedding looks great and washes well. But its a silky material on the inside, which makes the duvet bunch up in the middle. Also the material made my son sweat allot. Would not recomend.
on 21 July 2014
So disappointed with this set. I read all the reviews and thought that the sheet couldn't be that bad, could it? How wrong I was. The duvet does not stay in place at all and is driving me up the wall. I've even tried safety pining the cover to the duvet (on the inside so my son can't touch the pins) but that doesn't work either. My son loves the pictures but I'm not sure how much longer I can take sorting it out several times a night. Only the hot weather and not using the duvet is saving it from going missing. ..
on 20 October 2013
I wouldn't recommend this as it's very, very thin - almost see through, and very scratchy despite washing and soft rinsing.
on 23 January 2012
I bought two of these for my twins, although they are pleased with them I am disappointed with the quality.

I also bought Marvel Spiderman bedding from a local bargain store, this is much better quality than this Comic Hero one.

This to me shows that not all Marvel bedding is of the same quality.
on 27 August 2015
My 5 year old loves this set, it's got all the favourite characters on there and the colours have stayed bright through several washes so far. It needs a good shake in a morning as the duvet works it's way down but this is no hassle! Would recommend.
on 23 February 2012
This really is a unique design and whilst the fabric is polyester it does wash well and actually feels much better when washed.

See one answered question