Customer reviews

1,497

on 15 July 2017
Purchased to replace the 2 remanufactured cartridges that I put in a month ago (which were ordered in error....by me). I much prefer OED cartridges to the so-called compatibles. When installed and a cleaning operation completed, the printer turned out photos easily as good as those from my Canon MX925 AIO printer. There is a lot to be said about manufacturer's originals: you get the appropriate ink usage info at a glance. Remanufactured one's don't offer that in spite of them being £'s cheaper. In spite of the printer being an old model, it handled the job of printing photos quite admirably.
on 18 November 2015
Ink doesn't work. My printer still says 'low ink' and the green prints as blue. Only colour that works is black. I purchased same product from different seller back in February and it worked fine. I can't return the product as obviously they are open ink cartridges. Can't see how to contact the seller on here before leaving feedback to resolve issue so unfortunately just have to give one star
on 30 May 2015
So far so good. Have only used the black one which appears to be lasting longer than the regular toner. In all honesty I am not printing as much as I would like because my Mac and my wi-fi printer are not compatible. The reason I didn't give it five stars is because there was no info or envelope enclosed with the toner to encourage recycling of the empty cartridges. Otherwise I would recommended them. NB. Not a particularly quick delivery service so order well in advance of need.
on 21 June 2016
Criminally expensive but of course you are stuck having to use a particular cartridge. Why cant printer inks be a universal fit?
on 9 March 2017
Ordered this before so I know the product is great which is why this isn't 1 start. Order this one 11 days ago and still "on its way".
on 1 February 2016
I find this product to be excellent. Delivery was fast and packaging great. This is worth the extra money as the ink contained within them last a lot longer than the smaller one therefore saving you 3 times the amount. Don't waste your money in the smaller cartridges to have to keep replacing them. Instead get these and save some cash. Great product and definitely worth it.
on 26 October 2016
The ink produces clean prints, no splodges or alike.

The XL size cartridges are better value than their smaller siblings but ink is just expensive however you try to say it and though these are better value I still resent the cost (especially as in my house I almost never print anything).
on 27 March 2016
Best ink for my printer, does the job nicely and lasts a good time. Ive bought many of these from Amazon as always the best price!
on 12 July 2015
Ink cartridges are never the most exciting buy on Amazon and these are no exception! What can you say about them on a review? They are compatible with my printer and manufacturer branded so I'd be annoyed if they didn't work. Just one point to note: watch your fingers when opening the packaging it's a bit sharp. These also come with a pack of photo paper which, as of yet, I've not used but again as it's branded I'm assuming it will be very good.
on 7 February 2017
I regularly buy these ink cartridges. They are really high quality and last for so long! I'm always really happy with them. I have tried cheaper alternatives in the past but they have not been as good quality and that has been very apparent.