on 28 November 2012
Great value for money especially the black friday price. An excellent trio of shower gels. Each gel is individually boxed so can be split into single presents. In the stores each shower gel costs £15. However, the gift bag is spoiled by the price sticker. I managed to remove it with sticky stuff remover otherwise the gift is unusable as one large gift.
on 27 November 2012
..... was disappointed with the packaging as there was a large sticker on the front declaring £25 - £20 off. As this was a Christmas gift I needed to remove said sticker. This however proved quite difficult and left a sticky mess on the box. I now feel unable to give this to its intended recipient unless I can find a suitable Christmas sticker to cover it up. Quite annoying.
Having said this I assume the shower gels will be up to Crabtree and Evelyn's normal standard.
Each 250ml shower gel is individually boxed and the trio is then nicely presented in a decorated cardboard outer - perfect to be given in their entirety as a gift or as individual stocking fillers.

The Lily, Lavender and Rosewater scents are distinctly different, very pleasant and linger for a good time on the skin without being over powering or conflicting with perfume. The gels are also sufficiently concentrated so a little goes a long way.
on 18 April 2013
I bought it on Black Friday sale. The fragrances were beautiful as always, but the bottle design is terrible. In my usually cold bathroom shower gel would thicken up a bit and the last thing I wanted to fight with in the morning was the bottle made of thick plastic making it difficult to squeeze out the gel. Won't be buying it again :(
on 6 February 2013
This was a present which I was informed was fantastic on the skin with subtle delicate fragrances. Great quality and price, would definately recommend as I look forward to purchasing again.
on 13 February 2013
I was lucky enough to buy this set on a lightening deal - gave it for a xmas present and it was very well appreciated. looks lovely in the packaging and would buy again
on 30 January 2013
I bought this set as a Chistmas gift for a friend who is delighted with it. I am a fan of Crabtree & Evelyn products so am totally satisfied with their quality.
on 25 January 2013
Got this at a very good price - split it up for three separate stocking gifts at Christmas time was very wellreceived
on 29 April 2013
It's a good brand, I have used a few of their products.
These aren't my favourite but they are still very nice.
on 20 November 2014
Purchased as a gift for my Mother who was very pleased with with it