on 21 August 2012
The toy came within a few days and is great. My 18 month old loves it. They are just the right size for little to hands to grip and the bright colourful design means she always spots it amongst her other toys. Have already ordered several others
on 12 August 2012
Recently came across these toys and was so impressed have bought a lot more of them for our 2yr old Daughter. Out of all her toys these are her favourites and she plays with them all the time. They are very well made, bright and colourful. All of us adults like playing with them too. There is a range for boys and girls and they are definitley money well spent. Great value for money too. Would recommend them to all.
on 8 May 2015
Fabulous robust toy that stands up to being played with by 2 year old twins and a 6 year old. They all love it and I will be buying more. Its great that at last there is an entertaining toy that doesn't need a battery.
on 31 October 2014
My 2 year old has not opened/played with this yet as it is a Christmas gift however I inspected it closely and it look lovely. I'm sure it is going to keep her company for hours as she is into role and imaginative play lately.
on 9 April 2013
I chose this rating because my one year old niece whom I bought it for as a Christmas present played with it constantly after recieving it, we were glad we found the site where we bought it from, it was also very good value for the money spent, I would certainly look for the WOW toys again. By the way I also bought one for our one year old nephew who was also thrilled with his WOW Toy Police car!
on 21 August 2013
I really like it. bought it for my 16 month old daughter as she's been stealing her brothers cars and he wasnt really happy.
Its probably little bit smaller than I thought and I removed the flowers and picnic basket for when she is little bit older, but it seem sturdy and she is having good fun playing with it.
on 8 June 2014
Bought this for 2-year olds birthday & she hasn't stop playing with it (2weeks on). Great quality great size for little hands Little figures fit into trouser pocket!!
on 2 January 2013
She loved this, her own little car as her little brother has lots of his own cars. Well made and lovely colour. Very pleased with purchase, my daughter loved it to.
on 11 December 2013
These toys are really good quality, hard-wearing, and need no batteries! It makes a good sound when moving due to the friction, so the kids love this as well as the campervan we also bought. Will buy more of these WOW TOYS!
on 22 April 2013
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.

See one answered question