Format: DVD|Change

on 11 March 2014
I bought this DVD for my daughters as they love Mickey Mouse Club House and they adore Minnie Mouse especially, they have the other Minnie Mouse DVD's and this is just as good, it is perfect added to their collection. If your little girl love Minnie and love stories about love and kindness then this is perfect for her. I would recommend it any time.
on 2 May 2012
Bought for great-granddaughter who plays it along with her other Mickey and Minnie Clubhouse DVD's - extremely educational and great to see a classic keeping with the times and providing educational fun to the younger generations without them even realising it.
on 19 May 2014
The quality and sound you'd expect from a genuine Disney DVD
Right length for 3/4 year old to watch without getting bored, my granddaughter adores Minnie, and this DVD. I bought her a MICKEY one at the same time, and both came to less than £10 for all that entertainment.
on 6 April 2013
My three year granddaughter plays this over and over she never gets board with it, she has others but always comes back to this set.

Would re ommend if you want a DVD to keep your child entertained
on 9 May 2013
These clubhouse films are perfect for 2yrs and upwards, being interactive helps make it so much more than just a video, my grandaughter loves this and mickey mouse too. she watches it over and over again, knows nearly all the words, would definetley recommend to all youngsters age 2 upwards
on 2 April 2013
Basic CGI animation, garish colours and helium voices. Like all MM Clubhouse offerings this makes no concessions to any adults unfortunate enough to be in the same room.

It does attempt to educate, giving the viewer chances to answer questions and guess what items the characters might use in their adventures. My 5 year old daughter loves watching these DVDs and happily participates in the guessing and the songs.

For under a fiver I can't really grumble...so long as I don't have to watch them with her.
on 9 April 2013
I bought this DVD for my daughter! She loved it! She has just started to discover and learn about new cartoon characters & Minnie is now her favorite, probably thanks to this DVD! She seemed to enjoy the bright, bold colors and music too!
Really pleased with my purchase
on 14 March 2013
My grandchildren love watching Minnie and Mickey Mouse. They are well produced especially for young kids and they are very entertaining indeed. Well done.
on 2 June 2013
Good price, came within the delivery time stated. My daughter loves minnie mouse so is very happy with the dvd. A must have for minnie fans.
on 20 July 2013
My daughter really enjoys watching this DVD repeatedly because she adores Minnie mouse. Is also educational.

Is a bit pricey.