on 6 April 2014
My son loves these, and the little faces on them, one side has a happy face and the other has a sad face. They are like any other felt pen but a fab stocking filler for any Lego fan. Would buy again. As in April now and they haven't run out of ink yet!
I bought these for my son who is a huge lego fan and loves drawing when I saw them I just had to get the they are made from very good hard plastic the colours are very vibrant great for art and schoolwork the only problem is I now ha en to buy more because they are so good highly recommended.
on 16 December 2014
AWSOME !!!
I love these. My boy has them and loves them. They are fun : each head had two sides with two different moods and most importantly the quality of the felt pens is excellent. Bought them 6 months ago and they are as new. This Amazon purchase is my second buy of this product. They're so nice they are to end up in Christmas stockings.
on 3 March 2014
ideal priced markers to put with a colouring book for the never ending little birthday parties of a popular three year old
on 27 January 2014
bought as part of a gift for my nephew who is an avid Lego and art fan, so it ticks both boxes!
on 4 March 2015
My son loved these - he's a huge lego fan. Delivered quickly.