on 18 June 2014
Slim, smart, good fit, protects and looks like good quality. I got an Anker screen protector to go with it. Only possible improvement would be if it automatically turned the tablet on and off when you opened it.
on 10 April 2014
This is my second Belkin tablet cover and I have to say it is very robust despite being "ultrathin". The elastic is also stronger than my first cover. Recommended.
on 9 February 2012
Very happy with this product, it's pricey but it's worth it.It is thinner than the rest and it fits perfectly into my handbag.
on 6 March 2014
Brilliant, worth the moneybest thing I brought, not worth buying a cheap one easy to install, could do more colours
on 17 December 2014
Really strong quality it protect your tablet
on 9 February 2013
I am very happy. Best 5 stars. I am very happy. Best 5 stars. I am very happy. Best 5 stars