on 19 May 1999
Best of luck in finding all four installments to the MacKade series. I was fortunate enough to find all four of the books on the shelf at the local Bookstar. Since some of the series is out of print, I guess they had leftover copies, which is great for me because I won't buy a completed series without being able to purchase all of the books. Too frustrating otherwise! :)
The MacKades is the best of Nora's contemporary series novels that I've read. Although I enjoyed the Stars of Mithra series enormously, the MacKades top it by a mile. The paranormal elements to the story are much more credible than the Stars and fit into the story much more seamlessly. I enjoyed plumbing ever more deeply in each succeeding novel into the ghosts of Antietam and seeing their continuing effect on the MacKade family.
The best of the best of the four is THE HEART OF DEVIN MACKADE. After Devin's story, I'd list the others: Shane, Rafe, and Jared. Enjoy the MacKade brothers and their ladies. I look forward to Nora writing about the children someday ala the MacGregor series.
on 27 March 2015
Once again Nora Roberts has produced a complete set of connected stories, with the supernatural element she has used in some of her other s, particularly the Irish settings. Always an enjoyable experience.
on 4 March 2013
I like all of Nora Roberts (Mills & Boon) books as she is in an inspired writer who entertains easily and is easy to read. Once started you wont want to put it down until finished.
on 5 July 2013
I am an avid nora roberts fan and enjoy all that she has written these books do not disappoint in fact I was sorry when I came to the end of all four books in the series
on 21 September 2013
I love a good romance with humour and a storyline that keeps you turning pages. You know it's been a super read when you're disappointed it's the last page.
on 18 March 2014
I just love Nora Roberts books and always feel a little sad when I finish them. This book is no exception a beautiful love story., beautifully written.
on 12 September 2013
How does she do it? Not only a fantastic book but wonderful series. I have never read a Nora Roberts that I didn't enjoy.
on 20 April 2014
Another great set of books from Nora Roberts, great story, will read these again and again. Thank you Nora Roberts.
on 18 August 2013
really good read like this author love the fact that she writes a story for each brother would tell all my friends
on 29 March 2014
I enjoyed every one of these books, I am a great fan of Nora Roberts, each book she writes is refreshing and dif