Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now pd pd Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 12 December 2013
I have been looking for an affordable bathmat that works, and this one is it. I have tried the blow-up waffle type but they tend to puncture quite quickly. I have tried the covered foam type. The suckers on these were ineffective and the mat kept trying to bob up to the surface. Trying to sit on this was like trying to mount a bucking bronco. This one doesn't have air in it and is comfortable and the suckers hold it in place.
12 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2016
Looks great and seems to stick to the bath but then when you fill the bath and lay on the damn thing it ends up as a crumpled heap behind the small of your back. Works fine if you dont move but any movement such as breathing,blinking or even thinking about moving will cause this to slip and slide.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2016
I bought this because I like to relax and read a book in the bath but I found the bath hard and uncomfortable, and kept slipping too far down. This long bath mat is padded for comfort, has a built in head cushion and suckers to hold it in place. Not cheap but worth the money and you don't have to be an OAP to make use of it.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2016
Doesn't stick to the bath when water is ran. It moves when you move and is frankly a pain in the butt. I bought this because I turn around to get out of my bath and I need my knees padding....but because it moved its useless for me...Sorry I bought it.
on 18 October 2015
Comfortable and works okay, though I find it doesn't always stay stuck to the bottom of the bathtub. I do recommend hanging it up to air dry after each bath to avoid mildew. Not a bad item for the price.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2016
Having read a few reviews about this may not sticking I decided to buy it anyway. Really pleased with it. It sticks to my bath and the pillow section takes the strain of your neck when relaxing in the bath.
on 10 June 2017
Ideal bath mats and very comfortable to sit on.
One person found this helpful
on 20 April 2016
Quality product, good value!
on 6 February 2016
floats up too easily so difficult with people with poor mobility
on 5 February 2018