on 8 April 2012
There are four 500 piece jigsaws in this box so they are very good value for money. The pieces are all sturdy and of good quality.

The colours on the pictures on the Gibson box matched the jigsaw pieces inside which is a bonus as in the past I have had experience of other makes of jigsaws where the colours didnt match and this is very off putting. I have always found Gibson Jigsaws to be of a consistent good quality over the years and would recommend them.

As a hobby I complete many jigsaws and find it useful to scan or photocopy the pictures on the box to help me when completing the different jigsaws.

All four Gibson Time of our Lives jigsaws were well packaged and had a little slip inside to use to send back to them in the unlikely event that a jigsaw piece was missing, which I have never had to use in all the many years I have been completing Gibson jigsaws.

Also included was a useful catologue of their other jigsaws of various sizes which I found useful to look through and find out which other jigsaws they had in the 500 piece range.

I would recommend any Gibson Jigsaws and in particular these four as they are of historical and educational value and give a nastalgic glimpse of childhood games and family life in the not so distant past.

This set of jigsaws have bought back many childhood memories for me and I shall enjoy completing all four jigsaws many times over in the future.

Gibsons Time of our Lives 4 x 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
on 20 July 2017
GREAT
on 1 March 2016
love this puzzle
on 31 December 2014
well packed arrived on time great gift will purchase different pieces again thanks.
on 15 February 2015
Excellent value jigsaw sets; good quality with beautiful artwork on.
on 9 February 2014
Great puzzles, good quality and fun to do. Arrived very quickly, lovely colourful eyecatching pictures. Great to do at this gloomy time of year and, as usual well packaged .
on 6 February 2015
Enjoyed and good value four jigsaws in one box . 500 pieces is big enough I don't get bored as I some times do with 1000 piece ones. Recommend
on 20 November 2014
Great
on 25 June 2012
I am an avid Jigsaw-maker and I always buy the annual 4-in-a-box Gibsons set. The Trevor Mitchell scenes are always a joy, bringing back memories of a much gentler age.

Overall the pictures are relatively simple and for a novice (or child moving to larger piece counts for the first time) there are plenty of starting points, so you don't lose interest because you don't seem to be making any progress.

You would normally pay anything from £5-£7 for a single 500-piece jigsaw so the price for a box of 4 is also reasonable.

I have occasionally had pieces missing, but there are instructions who to contact and what to do in this case and I have never experienced any difficulty in obtaining replacements where necessary. Gibsons customer service is always excellent.

All in all, if you like jigsaws, then these would be a good choice for you.
on 7 March 2012
A great jigsaw because it has detail and lots of individual colour. Plus the enjoyment of seeing past memories. Whenever I see Artist Trevor Mitchell named, I know it is going to be an excellent picture. I buy each one as it comes out.