on 5 April 2013
A well made and functional album that meets all our photo storage needs. We prefer this type of album that works well with the use of photo corners to hold photos in position. Looks good and easy to make use of
on 18 December 2012
Bought together with matching guest book. Very nice set to keep all the wedding memories in. The quality is good but not excellent - but for me that wasn't a huge problem as I wasn't really looking for a posh photo album. It's pretty and good value for money.
on 8 November 2013
They claim you can fit "96 6x4 photos". This is only if all of your photos are vertical, not horizontal. I can't fit all my photos in it as I have many horizontal ones and the page looks odd with just one photo on. It also claims that it is "28 cm width- 4,5 cm Height - 19 cm" - someone can't measure as even at the widest parts it is less than this. Useable area is 25 x 17 cm maximum.
on 15 November 2012
We only had a few official wedding photographs included in our package so I wanted a small Album as a keep sake.
This Album is perfect and excellent quality with the tissue lined pages.
It comes in a box to keep it from getting damaged and the front cover is stylish.
Highly recommend.
on 2 July 2013
Very good quality for the price, and just the right size for 6x4" photos. Be aware that if you want to use this album for 7x5" photos you will only fit one on each page - I looked at the overall measurement of the album and thought I would get 2 on each page, but the actual pages are not as big as the cover if that makes sense! But otherwise a great purchase, especially the keepsake box it comes in.
on 22 October 2013
It's comes nicely packaged and at first glance I thought it looked nice enough. When I looked inside I was disappointed to see that each page was separated with tissue paper and you have to actually stick the photos into the book with glue or by whatever means you choose.This is not what I wanted.......there you are, you can't always tell what stuff is like when you buy off the internet.
on 10 September 2012
Very pleased with the Album, it is sent displayed in a box that I keep it in also as It can be kept in first class condition. very very pleased.
on 13 May 2013
This album is beatiful and has good quality pages. Comes with lovely presentation box. Perfect size for those few favourite wedding photos.
on 9 September 2014
Perfect as a gift for my mother and took A5 photos which was a bonus. I liked it as a gift so much I bought one for my own wedding photos too!
on 15 October 2013
A bit cheap and tacky and the pages did not fold down properly when laying open, therefore difficult to glue the pictures in...not brilliant!