on 2 November 2013
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there
on 23 February 2013
A good purchase. I find that it`s very good for concentrating on your arms and can be kept handy for use even while watching the tele. ( between adverts if somebody else is with you as it makes a little noise).
on 18 March 2017
Fab new way to tone and keep upper body in shape, great product.
on 22 April 2017
Found this quite difficult to get going especially on left arm. Will give it another go. I love my weights routine u tube more, the coach is so uplifting with Tracy Campoli. Still one should use the Powerspin as well perhaps.
on 11 June 2015
Good so far. I will need a few weeks to tell if it is working.
on 6 December 2015
Wonderful just getting used
on 21 April 2017
Love this product, good fun and really works.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I absolutely love this cleverly designed exercise equipment. I was attracted to it by the fact that they took out a full page ad in The Big Issue, any company that supports The Big Issue is worth a second look in my book.

I have severe arthritis in my left hip, so apart from cycling, most conventional forms of exercise are denied me.

I find this wheel such fun to use. It just took a few seconds to work out how to get the ball moving around the ring and how to keep it moving,

Keeping the ball moving is easier in some positions than others, but the online videos - also on two DVDs supplied with the disc, give plenty of hints. Less is more with this, and remarkably small movements are needed to keep the ball moving once it has started rotating round the tube,
I found that holding the wheel above my head one handed gave a really tough little workout in just a minute or so.

It's best if you can stand whilst using this as it definitely has a positive effect on core stability, but for wheelchair users and people of restricted mobility it's still a great way of getting some arm exercise and also crucially, of raising the heart rate, you can get out of breath quite easily using this.
I found that watching TV was a great way of keeping my movements automatic and also a good way of ensuring that I relaxed and breathed properly.

My daughter and grandchildren also had fun using this, whilst marketed at women over a certain age with the emphasis on busting 'bingo wings' it is suitable for use by all the family.
on 8 November 2015
This powerball is awesome!! When you first try it out you will think it's really hard and feels very heavy but once mastered it really is easy fun and very effective, even my 89 yr old mum loves it. Can just watch your favourite TV etc and workout at the same time. Love these 💕
on 10 January 2017
Wife loves it Every night infact right now shes using it to a Powerspin.com training on U Tube,,Xmas pressy for her,She loves it so I get 5stars for effort of preaent as im usually murder for getting presents,Saying that when she starts her workout I just head to bed to watch TV,Im not sitting listening to her keeping fit,I just watch Open All Hours with Granville and Arkwrigjt,Classic,x