Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 6 March 2013
I ordered this because my friend had got hers & let me try it. It is super - but takes getting used to! I use it every day & honestly feel the bingo-wings are reducing at last...
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2013
This is a very good workout. It is a little difficult to get the momentum kept going but I think with a lot of practice I will get there
on 19 June 2013
This is such a fun keep fit item. I have allready reccommended it to friends who have also purchased one
on 12 January 2012
Powerspin is great for toning my arms and tummy, the first day I got it I couldn't put it down, my arms were actually sore the next day as it seems to exercise your muscles in a different way to the other forms of exercise I usually do. Now I am into a routine of using it in the morning and again when I come home from work and if I'm feeling extra active I'll have a quick spin before I go to bed. I like its simplicity, I tend to pick it up every time I pass it on the table and spin it for a minute with one or two of the exercises, you don't need to sweat hard or change clothes to use this and you can do it standing or sitting but all those minutes add up and my arms are definitely getting toned, I'd certainly recommend it.
on 30 August 2013
Many of my staff use it and the girls on my team particularly like it, once you get the Rhythm easy to use. For a guy it was ok, but didn't really feel the pain like I did with the power ball.
on 23 February 2013
A good purchase. I find that it`s very good for concentrating on your arms and can be kept handy for use even while watching the tele. ( between adverts if somebody else is with you as it makes a little noise).
on 15 May 2013
excellent product. it takes you a little while to get used to it, but when you do its really good.
on 8 November 2015
This powerball is awesome!! When you first try it out you will think it's really hard and feels very heavy but once mastered it really is easy fun and very effective, even my 89 yr old mum loves it. Can just watch your favourite TV etc and workout at the same time. Love these 💕
on 10 January 2017
Wife loves it Every night infact right now shes using it to a Powerspin.com training on U Tube,,Xmas pressy for her,She loves it so I get 5stars for effort of preaent as im usually murder for getting presents,Saying that when she starts her workout I just head to bed to watch TV,Im not sitting listening to her keeping fit,I just watch Open All Hours with Granville and Arkwrigjt,Classic,x
on 7 December 2014
Love the Powerball, an excellent little work out for toning arms and stomach muscles. The DVD provided is good too providing an easy to follow workout. You wouldn't think spinning a ball in a plastic tube would do much but after a few minutes you can really feel in in your muscles.