Price:£6.50+ Free shipping

on 30 March 2014
Yum Yum Yum!
Love these choccies!
For anyone who likes anything peanut buttery, these are a must!
Not too sickly sweet and just the right size.
on 4 July 2014
A bit dry for me
on 7 September 2012
FLAVOUR: It is official, I love these 'Reese's Nutrageous' bars, they are divine and it should be illegal for a chocolate bar to taste this good. They are kind of like a snicker bar but far more delicious tasting. Basically, there is a whole lot of soft peanut butter encased in a layer of caramel which is covered with lots of peanuts which is then covered in milk chocolate - what's not to like! Marks out of 10, realistically, I give them 100! Be warned, they are very addictive and you may find the 6 pack gone in no time at all....along with your waistline!

PRICE: According to Amazon review guidelines I am not allowed to provide "details about availability, price, or alternate ordering/shipping". I can state that I think they are hugely overpriced. However, more recently [edit review January 2013], I have been able to buy them at a much cheaper price at well known local supermarkets [hint: see the comments section of this review] - hope this helps others!

EXPIRY DATE: I received the item on 06.09.12 and they are marked with an expiry date of 05.2013, so there is a decent amount of time before they expire.

OVERALL: This is the greatest chocolate bar ever made and currently in existence. I find Nutrageous bars to be totally and utterly irresistible and I am completely addicted to them! I strongly recommend them to others - go on, give your taste buds an extra special taste sensation!
77 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2012
The combination of chocolate, peanuts, toffee and peanut butter is heavenly and I could quite easily eat several of these at a sitting but I have to limit myself and have one every so often as a special treat as they are so yummy..
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 January 2013
I personally think these are much better than the peanut butter cups. Less sickly with a lot more crunch owing to the whole peanuts. I bought the last pack for a relative in New Zealand, tried one and slowly ate my way through the pack. These are definitely going to New Zealand - I think!!!!
on 21 March 2013
While across in the US, I bought Reeses peanut butter cups, and brought them back home. My wife fell in love with them, and, until they became avaialbe here, any time I was travelling I was requested to bring some back.
At one time I brought these back as well, and the love affair moved!! She finds these far superior to Snickers, and will hide them to prevent others accessing her "stash"! Her favorite (was deliberate) chocolate by far.
on 25 February 2013
First time we have had these and they taste great very similar to boosts in taste, price was very good as brought on offer, only had 1 though as on a diet but didn't last a day as hubby found them and ate the other 5, I would highly recommend buying these.
on 28 June 2013
Even people who aren't particularly fond of peanuts or peanut butter (Which Reese's is famous for) this snack is pretty much the perfect combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolate. Very sweet and chocolaty when first biting it and as it dissolves in your mouth and you start chewing, you taste the peanuts and the smooth caramel flavour.
I'd recommend that you store these in the fridge because even with little heat, some caramel might melt and then get seriously stuck to the wrapper after it cools... just a tip!

Too Long? Didn't Read?
It's Awesome, get at least two packs (They'll run out fast!)
I really don't understand why I love these things so much. I love the nut bars too, but these are more than the guilty secret. These are the secret obsession. Nutrageous is not sophisticated, the chocolate is American after all. There is something about the combination of Peanuts, chewy caramel and that chocolate that is compulsive. I can't stop at one, they're just too good. It's fine though. I'm safe. The men in white coats won't come back here for me. Not after last time.
on 2 March 2016
Great price I live in Netherlands and it's hard to get certain things at uk prices which I am used to so I like to get certain a things on Amazon great that they deliver to Netherlands, but also not that much delivery charge. great quailty item to have something to remind me of home so fab fab fab item was very nice as well but top marks for Amazon for letting me to be able to have certain treats :).