on 11 April 2012
Really, really impressed with this bike. For £35 it's a complete steal. (I was looking at an old battered balance on ebay and THAT went for £31 not inc postage..). Good quality, looks and style. My 2.5 year old couldn't wait for me to assemble it befre he got his leg over it and was off! Only downside, it's a bit too tall at the moment for my toddler as at 88cm he's on his tip toes riding it. Still, it won't take him long to grow.
on 27 April 2016
I've waited over a year to write this review to ale it truly accurate. His bike has been fantastic. My now 4 year old has been absolutely everywhere on it, nursery everyday and back approx 1.5 miles and numerous longer trips.
It really has lasted and we have been very impressed. Had lots of compliments when out and about and he adores it. Moving over to a pedal bike now - and no stabilisers are required! Do not go down the stabiliser route as you will regret it, kids totally get the balance thing with these bikes and progress so much quicker. I would recommend always using a helmet, just to get them used to it as much as safety - seen lots of kids without them which is crazy. Buy this bike with confidence you will not regret it!
on 14 July 2012
After searching through loads of adverts for balance bikes we settled for this one as was a fair price, looked good and stated that the seat height was adjustable. Exactly what we wanted for our son who at 2.5 is just over 100cm. Unfortunately if you raise the seat he has his bum high in the air and hands way below - the handlebars are not adjustable.
We are sending it back as it is not suitable and one of the foam dampers fitted to stop them steering too far left or right has fallen out. It is a bit heavy and even though my son is very strong for his age he struggles to stand it upright from laying down.
Think I will invest in a more expensive metal one that has adjustable seat and handlebars!
on 31 December 2015
The pictures don't do the bikes justice.
I purchased a green and blue bike and was very impressed with both. The tyres are inflated, the seat padded and handle bars rubberised. They were also easy to put together.
Definitely worth the price and far superior to others of the same value.
They were received as described, well packaged and within the given delivery timescale.
review image review image
on 12 July 2016
Looks great but heavy for my 3 year old ended up buying a cheaper lighter one. This stayed in garden and weathered paint came off and wood split so keep it away when not in used if you choose to buy it.
You cant turn to steer this bike
on 22 December 2013
Was slightly concerned about putting it together after seeing other reviews. No problems at all however.. It's really well made and so easy to assemble.. We did it in about ten minutes.. The people who complained must have been incredibly incompetent or just liked complaining. Buy one of these! It's superb value, nicely made and a great gift..
on 26 March 2014
My son wanted one of these after seeing one at our local children's centre! I bought him one for Christmas and he was over the moon! Far cheaper than the £100 the children's centre had told me they had paid for theirs! My only criticism is the fact that the seat highers and lowers but the handle bars do not so as my son grows taller this will become a problem.
on 30 January 2015
I brought this for my sons 2nd birthday and he enjoys it the only downfall its a bit heavy and not a lightwieght as some of the other balance bike so he needed help at first
Impressed with next day delivery!
on 15 October 2014
we're expecting great benefit from this, our son has seen it and sat on it but he's a little too short but by xmas he should able to to at least hop along with it...very impressed with the quality of the bike.
on 3 July 2014
To be honest if your child wants one off these just remember to tighten the bolts every time she/him rides it and keep checking the bolts as they come loose quite quickly. huge pain just get a normal bike its far simpler, and less hassle.
i am sure the bolts could be better as not to come loose. cars,scooters even bicycles have these type off screws. but what do i know.