on 10 April 2016
I bought this for my granddaughter (18 months) for when she visits. I was easy to blow up and is nice an comfortable and snug. You will have to get a blanket or light quilt though as the cover is just as thin piece of material as shown. I think it will be fine for sleepovers for a few years until she is 4/5
on 13 March 2017
Love love love this bed! So easy to put up and put away again, comfy for my little girl who was 14 months when first used and easy to wash the covers. Also stores away nicely
on 22 July 2017
So disappointed! We tested it at home and it was fine for the 10-15 mins we had it up. Now we are away camping & it keeps deflating!! It arrived with a broken zip which we thought we could deal with until we needed to get into it to find the puncture, which we can't do!. I'm so frustrated with this purchase
on 9 June 2017
Great bed for my two year old, very sturdy when blown up, I like the curved inset at the top so she doesn't fall out, a good bed for travelling as it folds down into the size of half a pillow. Fab and good for sleep overs.
on 27 July 2017
Poor quality product that is not fit for purpose. It arrived with a damaged zip and we couldn't get it open. The internal air bed was all messed up inside so had to force zip open. Would've put up with broken zip but then the bed deflated during the night, waking our toddler up at 3am! Persevered and tried it again next night for it to deflate again. Would not recommend.
on 22 November 2014
Really great, bought this pepper pig ready bed for my granddaughter 3 weeks ago after changing from travel cot, she loves it, very cosy and soft, already been taken away with mum and dad on a short break, folds up really easy, lightweight, easy to pump up.
would recommend,
on 18 July 2017
First bed delivered would not stay inflated, so returned. Replacement was fine and my granddaughter loves it. Great because it can be deflated and put in a cupboard. Very good if travelling. I'm not sure if it represents good value for money as built-in cover is made of very cheap feeling material, but it does serve its purpose.
on 17 March 2017
I bought this for my granddaughter when she comes up to stay and she loves it great quality great price would recommend
on 9 July 2017
My little girl absolutely loved this at first but as it doesn't stay inflated during the night it is essentially useless.
on 22 April 2017
We needed a quick solution to staying in a caravan with out much space. It was light easy to pack and my grand daughter loved it.
Enjoyed the holiday too.