Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 March 2014
This blend of apple and pear is my favourite tea. It is light, full of flavour and consistently refreshing without needing any dilution from milk. The problem has been my local supermarkets are inconsistent in carrying supplies. Often, none of the major names have any in stock, frustrating to say the least. I therefore obtained a supply from Amazon. The delivery was not only prompt but significantly cheaper, even, than the last reduced-price offer from Tesco. Will return for more.
on 24 January 2016
Very nice green tea, you can taste the apple and pear and the green tea is not too over bearing, the multi pack is great value and lovely to have it delivered to your door. Very pleased with this. I love trying new flavours and twining shave loads for me to taste, have to found a twining so one that disappoints yet.
on 2 October 2017
Good value
on 12 November 2017
Only received 4 packets not the 8 I rdered
on 16 January 2013
I love this tea! Lovely green tea with sweet apple and pear. Some green teas have a bitter aftertaste but not this one.

Delicious hot or cold.

This is definitely my all-time favourite tea.