Format: DVD|Change

on 16 March 2013
a must see season. just to stop confusion this season is really season 10 in American seasons. Our boxsets in the uk have season mixed between box sets meaning we look like we have a season before it has been shown for example the box set of season 4 and 5 is really season 4a and 4b and uk box set 6 is series 5 ect. This box set will contain the episodes from season 10 such as hurricane and be careful what you fish for etc. this box set is must buy for any family guy fan. Fantastic season
33 Comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2013
"Family Guy" is one of the few creations in television history that doesn't require an introduction. IF you don't know what Family Guy is about by now, then the chances are you are as about alive as Stewie's bear Rupert.

It's been a while since Season 11 was released on DVD however it's been well worth the wait, as Season 12 is proof that the saga is still in it's prime with Seth MacFarlane being able to deliver to it's many fans. It's worth noting that the UK and the US have 'different' seasons with different episodes which can be a bit confusing.

Highlights from this twenty three episode collection includes the brilliant "Back to the Pilot" which I feel has to be one of the best episodes to date with Stewie and Brian travelling back in time to the very first episode. Standards throughout the series are very high, giving plenty of original material and plenty of laughs. One or two slightly distrubing moments such as Quagmire's advances on Meg (but again it wouldn't be Family Guy unless it was pushing what was acceptable).

This is truly a must buy and a must see box set, with plenty of rewatch value and plenty of special features included to keep the hardcore fans happy.
on 24 June 2013
Some reviewers have said the BBC can't show them until they are released on DVD, well I have all the UK DVD's up to season 11 which ended with Foreign Affairs. Since then the BBC has shown 23 episodes up to the episode "Internal Affairs" although they showed "Family Guy Viewer Mail 2" last (different order to US). So the BBC do get them before they are released on DVD in the UK.

If all 23 episodes are on this season it will be great & I for one can't wait to acquire it.
on 3 February 2014
I bought this initially as a Christmas gift for my brother. He absolutely loves Family Guy and keeps saying how good this series is. I wasn't much of a fan but after listening to what what said about the item, I decided to give it a watch.

I am now a fan of Family Guy. To me, the humour has changed vastly since the first series and so has the illustrations on the cartoons.

Overall, it will certainly get all Family Guy fans laughing and hopefully convert some people. 5/5
on 20 October 2012
Since I have already watched the whole of this season on BBC three, I can say that this is the best Family guy season to date this show never fails to raise a laugh , it is the best creation from seth macfarlane , and I would reckon that this item will be available between Febraury 7th 2013 to May 10th
1313 Comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2013
I've been waiting 2 years for this now, the last episode of this season aired originally aired May 20, 2012. So far I've only come to "Amish Guy", but I've already seen them all on TV and online so I know all the others. But I really liked the cut parts from "Back to The Pilot", I don't see why they were cut, all it was was Stewie and Brian hiding and those guys came saying "Hey Peter, my thing went off". Anyway the season is great, a must-have for any Family Guy fan. And if you want to see new Family Guy's, they air on 9/8c on FOX.
on 30 April 2015
If you enjoy the antics of the Griffin family and friends then you won't be let down 12 seasons in and Peter is still as clueless as ever. Most TV shows that have run this long go stale and predictable but not this one!
on 21 March 2014
What is to be said about Family guy that has not yet been said, nothing.
It is just more of the same style of comedy the Family Guy series have been known doing since its inception.
Some good extra material can be found here but sadly not a lot, still a must have for collectors like myself
on 2 July 2016
on 20 May 2013
Dang I must have watched at least half of the season on tv. I mean, when did Season 11 come out on DVD? That was nearly a year and a half ago! I have the whole collection of Family Guy and really wanting more. This season has some good episodes but I really want to know when the pre-order will be available so I can go ahead and purchase my copy :-/
66 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse