Customer reviews

a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Denomination: 50|Design Name: a for Amazon|Change
Price:£50.00

on 16 October 2017
Updated: Just contacted Amazon and sorted. Basically, the bonus had been applied to the account, but only valid for items sold by Amazon not other sellers. When you place an item sold and dispatched by Amazon, the credit will automatically deduct when you go to pay. Hope this helps.

Previous feedback:
I was so pleased when I saw the promotion of earring £6 bonus with a £30+ gift card purchase. I immediately claimed the offer and purchased a gift card, then used it straight away. Then after couples of hours, I received a confirmation email, stating that I have gained £6 bonus and it had already applied to my account. However I have triple checked my account, there is still nothing. Please anyone have similar experience as me, let me know how can I claim the bonus. Thanks.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2017
Took a while to arrive in email but all good and I’ve just received the email about my additional £6 bonus. Win Win!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2014
I purchased a gift card which had an invalid code. After numerous emails and phone calls including a chat online, my credit card was refunded without my authorization instead of Amazon UK issuing a replacement gift card with a valid code, which was all we wanted. I found customer service very unhelpful in rectifying the situation and disappointed that the recipient was left without their gift. I was told that my card was refunded which would take a few business days, but meanwhile purchase the card again. No thank you! Not impressed with Amazon UK.
on 8 March 2017
Great idea it arrived straight away no need to shop outside in the rain for this
on 29 November 2016
Great gift idea choose an amount and it's sent to the recipient of your choice with a short message.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 May 2017
Can't be beaten for a quicky but useful and well received present that doesn't need delivering physically e.g. to our young folks abroad.
on 13 May 2017
An excellent way to send a gift card
for someone who is in Malaysia !
on 25 April 2017
Treat someone almost instantaneously. Great way to send money for a gift of the recipient's choosing.
on 20 April 2017
The receiver was over the moon to receive this card. It makes a super gift.
on 5 April 2016
Won this in a competition, £50 I didnt have to pay for is excellent. Another plus is I managed to use it before the Mrs got her hands on it :-)