Customer reviews

Flavour Name: Ginger Bread|Change

on 15 August 2017
I opted for the cocoa orange flavour when they were only £8.40 for a box of 18 making them much cheaper than anywhere else!

These bars are made from:

40% Dates (don't be fooled, you can barely taste them, they're there for texture and bulking)
40% Cashews (they add a nice crunch to the bar)
14% Raisins (again, adding texture without impairing flavour)
5% Cocoa (just enough to get a nice chocolate tone)
A hint of natural orange flavour

They have a lovely soft texture with crunchy specs of cashew which goes really well with the chocolate orange flavour.

They make for a perfect guilt-free snack and I feel satisfied after eating just one bar (same can't be said for a pack of biscuits!).

If you're unsure, I recommend picking up a bar at a local shop before committing to a huge box.

Personally I love them so much I picked up another box before the price went back up.

I'd highly recommend Nakd Cocoa Orange bars

Please vote if you found my review helpful or not; it helps me write better reviews!
on 28 March 2013
Really yummy, tasty bars with no nasties in them and perfect pre work out bar as loads of energy from the dates. My 3 year old son loves these and as there are no fillers or rubbish in, just three main ingredients they are perfect for little fussy eaters too.
on 22 May 2014
When the nuts in the bar are finely ground then I absolutely love this product. Last time it was great, this time I bought a bunch with roughly ground nuts and it just doesn't taste so nice, especially as I just bought 18.
on 1 April 2016
I am disappointed with these bars as they are hard to chew, not soft like the ones I have bought in shops. The price difference isn't enough for the difference in quality. I won't buy again.
on 19 September 2017
These are not the same quality as what I buy from my local Tesco. I buy enough of these bars to know the difference. The packaging all looks official but the product is just quite dry, doesn't taste the same and the shape isn't finished of properly underneath. Having just looked through reviews I see other people have noticed somethings not quite right too. Don't waste your money and stick with the shop bought. God knows whats in these bars.
on 25 June 2017
I've ordered the variety pack just to taste all of them - and this one is my favorite with a close second coming to the chocolate and chocolate mint flavors which are very pleasant as well. I think this bar comes closest to one you can eat daily without feeling too overwhelmed by the flavor.
on 23 March 2017
Very nice taste healthy ingredients but apparently though no actual sugar still not good for weight loss or diabetes. Have to restrict to one a day.
on 11 June 2017
Great healthy snack and actually quite filling...this flavour combination is one of the better along with the new nut one and the cocoa version.
on 17 January 2016
Good, chewy tasty, a good cashew taste and sometimes cashew bars don't taste very strongly of cashew but this one does so really good if, like me, you love cashew nuts.
on 11 June 2017
Very tasty. Doesn't melt so perfect for sticking in pocket when out walking the dog. Very healthy so beats a mars bar.