Customer reviews

Flavour Name: Cashew Cookie|Change

on 29 February 2016
Poor product, bearing little resemblance to the quality of Nakd bar you'd find on the supermarket shelves. I'm not doubting their legitimacy unlike one of the more recent reviewers, merely the quality. Overly chewy with an uncharacteristically shiny, streaky, sticky surface and inconsistent rough edges from bar to bar. Difficult to eat and gets stuck in your teeth. Disappointed as I thought it would be a safe purchase ordering my favourite flavour.
on 5 May 2017
This was one of the worst purchases I have ever made. So much so, I actually am doing my first review. I've bought these bars before instore but the Cocoa Orange one's I received are a complete different taste and texture. I am talking sawdust and chocolate powder kind of thing. I have had half a bar and won't be touching the rest.
on 28 March 2013
Really yummy, tasty bars with no nasties in them and perfect pre work out bar as loads of energy from the dates. My 3 year old son loves these and as there are no fillers or rubbish in, just three main ingredients they are perfect for little fussy eaters too.
on 4 April 2014
I normally like nakd bars, but this one is easily the worst one. Seriously it tastes like a decaying cardboard box that apples were once carried in.

You can do much better than this, go with the others in the nakd range...and if you _are_ intrigued enough to try this one, don't make the mistake I did and order a box of 18!
on 22 May 2014
When the nuts in the bar are finely ground then I absolutely love this product. Last time it was great, this time I bought a bunch with roughly ground nuts and it just doesn't taste so nice, especially as I just bought 18.
on 25 June 2017
I've ordered the variety pack just to taste all of them - and this one is my favorite with a close second coming to the chocolate and chocolate mint flavors which are very pleasant as well. I think this bar comes closest to one you can eat daily without feeling too overwhelmed by the flavor.
on 23 March 2017
Very nice taste healthy ingredients but apparently though no actual sugar still not good for weight loss or diabetes. Have to restrict to one a day.
on 11 June 2017
Great healthy snack and actually quite filling...this flavour combination is one of the better along with the new nut one and the cocoa version.
on 11 June 2017
Very tasty. Doesn't melt so perfect for sticking in pocket when out walking the dog. Very healthy so beats a mars bar.
on 10 February 2016
I have ordered these before and have liked them. However, when i repurchased them they all seem to be extremely greasy and oily and the bars are all slightly deformed. Think I was sent a bad batch, not edible at all. Disappointed as they're normally really nice.