on 21 May 2014
I never complain about products but feel that I must write a review of this high chair.
Firstly there are three good points, the patten is pretty, the main chairs surface is easily cleanable and it is sturdy enough that it cannot be knocked over by the baby sat in the chair. Unfortunately I feel the negative aspects outweigh the positives. The straps/harness are not easily cleaned but due to the positioning are easily dirtied, and do not remove for washing, causing lots of ground in built up food. My Main problem with this chair are the dimensions. Unless you have a rally big baby it is going to be very difficult for your little one to reach any further than a quarter if the way onto the table, due to the hight that the table sits. My Little ones head is just peeping over the table (at 9 months) so her arms and hands are so far below that she has to reach up and over to get to the table, making it near impossible to reach for food that is not at the very front. Clipping the table in (when the table is down or unclipping when pulling the table up) is also very stiff and can cause the chair to bend/move while doing this not very safe for when the little one is still sat in the chair. We have resorted to padding the chair out with material to lift her and she can still only reach about half way onto the table It also still takes up lots of room in the folded position.

This chair is only really suitable for large babies and I still think that the proportions are well off for what they should be.
on 30 July 2014
the high chair is nice easy to build. nice to have the tray off or on. the only down side is its a bit big. my little one is 18lbs and is 70 cm tall (big for his age 6months more like 9 months ) but he still slips down. he will grow into it eventually tho and it does the job if i put a cusion under him. hope this helps.
on 17 November 2012
Easy to put together, easy to keep clean and it's my favourite colour :-)
I like the way you can use the chair without it's table so your little one can sit with you at the dining table.
Great value for money. Very pleased.
on 21 July 2013
good quality high chair but it lacks back support when the child is sited in it. very easy to assemble but would not recommend due to the lack of back support.
on 9 March 2015
It is compact and once managed to assemble it's sturdy too, but it was quite a disappointment still. Other reviews mentioned that it was way too big for a baby that just started on solids, but I thought my 8 months old boy was big enough. Well, he isn't. He cannot get stuff from the tray unless it's at the very edge. The other thing is, not as I'd ever put him in without using the harness, but there's nothing else in between his legs but the bottom strap to stop him from falling through.
What I find very annoying is that he keeps slipping down, and as the back of the high hair is not a very solid thing, I don't think it is very good for the spine, and, as he gets more and more tired, I sometimes have to pull him back up after every single mouthful, which makes him annoyed too.
The removable tray could be a big advantage, but it comes off way too easily, you only have to touch it accidentally.
The fabric is nice and bright, and if the purpose is to use it occasionally, it's okay, but not for everyday use. Wish somebody warned me before I bought!
on 2 November 2013
hello. I am very happy with chair. arrived very quickly, easy to put together. .even did not look really instructions. . love the child tray which you can fold away and child can interact better when is not eating. .. and love double tray. .. where top one could be easy remooved and cleaned and baby can sit and do drawings. .. highly recomended
on 27 May 2013
needed a high chair for when grandchildren visit and this appears to be a good quality product but at a reasonable price. it's not as sophisticated as more expensive models but is adequate for its purpose!
on 6 June 2013
We were fairly happy with the chair, particularly with the safety straps, but the material on the seat has torn away from the material on back and considering we've only been using it for less than two months I think that this is very poor.
on 29 June 2012
Had no instructions but I found easy to put together as this was the second highchair I'd put together in a few days otherwise I'm sure I would have found it quite difficult. However, be careful when pushing in the metal pins as if you try to take it apart again if you get it wrong they don't pop out again.

But good value overall.
on 20 October 2012
The high chair does what it says on the tin. For smaller babies, 6 months or so, it is quite a low seated position. My son needs a cushion to prop him up but it will last him a year or two and it was not expensive.