on 27 April 2013
Have drunk nettle tea for years after normal tea was making me feel sick, A friend suggested nettle & after trying several brands found Clipper tea to be the nicest. It's sometimes difficult to find so was pleased to be able to order on-line,

I find it much nicer & a more substantial taste than other "infusions". I believe it is a related plant to tea but without the caffine. I find a good 5 min steep in boiling water makes a really nice cup of nettle tea. I would recommend this brand to anybody wanting to switch from normal tea & nettle makes a good regular tea to have all the time.
on 10 May 2013
I find Clipper herbal teas are good products. They don't have any of the 'nasties' in them that a lot of other producers seem to add which gives them a cleaner, purer taste. As with all herbal teas, you either like the particular taste of nettle tea or not, if you do, you'll probably enjoy this one.
on 4 April 2013
Very happy to have bought it (alongside Ginger+Lemon and Dandelion+Burdock). We have now almost completely switched o these from a black tea and coffee and though one can miss hiss earl gray every now and then, these are just so much healthier with so many amazing properties.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 February 2016
I purchased these after reading all about the health benefits and as someone who firmly believes in natural healing I thought I'd give them a try.

I like that the tea bags are unbleached & the leaves are organic so no hidden nasties!!

After allowing to brew for 5 mins in a cup of freshly boiled water I had my first sip. I must say I wasn't expecting to like the flavour but surprisingly it's quite nice - a very gentle, neutral flavour. The aroma smells a bit like wet hay & takes a bit of time to get used to but it is very drinkable.

I haven't had time to see any health benefits yet but I'm sure they're doing me good (much better than a cup of coffee!!)
on 23 June 2013
Bought this product for my husband as an alternative to ordinary tea - we had heard that it was beneficial to those with rheumatoid arthritis. Didn't find any evidence of this but my husband loved the tea so we will keep on buying it. It was very well-packaged and we thought it was good value for money. Would buy again.
on 29 July 2016
Oh my gosh! This certainly does help constipation.

I've been having painful constipation related to a super strict candida diet for weeks now, going from normally 1 easy normal movement a day to like one painful one every 3 days. I read nettle tea can help and i like nettle tea so ordered this.

OMG I had one large cup from 1 teabag of this Clipper Nettle Tea today and 1.5->2-hours later I had to jog to the bathroom, and let's just say a lot was evacuated, I feel light as a feather, flushed & internally cleansed. Doesn't taste bad either (I love nettle soup yum).

I LOVE CLIPPER they are amazing (my Hippie Auntie left some at our house once and i thought it seemed cool) i'm going to be checking out their other stuff, great brand great teas and drinks, different herbals can really help in lots of ways.

I would snap up their velvety hot chocolate (just search clipper hot choc and get the velvet one) if I could but no sugar etc at all for me for 6 months, so treat yourself in my memory if you can eat sugar and choc (and maybe dairy).

Peace & enjoy your lovely Teas!!
on 17 October 2013
Have just decided to try this as friend said it was good stuff for warding off arthritis and joint pains. As I didn't have any yet am drinking it as a preventative and can't say if it works for that or not. It does seem to have a good detoxing effect though and buying this size pack makes it very economical. Have passed some on to Mother-in-law so we can test if it does help arthritis sufferers.
on 10 July 2016
Not everyone likes nettle tea but I both enjoy the taste and the effects on my body. It's great when you feel like you've eaten too much salt or for any other reason water-bloated. Clipper one specifically is great quality and I appreciate the unbleached bags.
I wasn't sure whether I would like nettle tea but it's really nice. not a fragrant tea like some, just a pleasant refreshing flavour. As soon as your kettle has boiled you pour into the cup and wait between 2-5 minutes.
on 13 December 2013
Haven't drunk black tea for many years and stick to herbals. This nettle tea is superb with a very smooth,clean, delicate flavour. If it does all the wonderful things it's supposed to do and taste great at the same time I'll be chuffed.